Hurt Elmax

Based after El and max met in season 2

Max was walking through the woods, her stepdad had been yelling at billy and she couldn't stand it so she was going for a walk to calm herself down. Her stepdad had taken her skateboard away from her a few days ago and she was still extremely mad about that. As she walked through the forest she heard what Sounded like a sob, concerned she decided to go investigate. She walked in the direction the sound had come from she kept hearing it every few moments until she found its source. She saw a girl attempting to stand up but kept falling. Max walked over and realized it was Eleven, she had only had one interaction with eleven and it was quite unpleasant but she had heard many good things from the boys.

"Hey, are you ok?" Max asked once she was close enough

"Y-yeah I'm fine" eleven responded

"Yeah sure you are"

Max walked closer and reached a hand out for Eleven but eleven slapped it away

"Come on man, just let me help you"

"Fine" El muttered as she grabbed maxes hand

She stumbled as her leg gave out so max ended up lifting her bridal style.

"Is this really necessary?"

"Well if you could walk we wouldn't be doing this"

El just sighs in response

"So where do you live?"

"The cabin"

"Where is that?"

"Oh yeah... so stat going straight and i will give you directions"

"Alright"

They eventually make it back to the cabin to find hopper sitting on the front porch looking mad but as soon as he saw them he looked worried.

"What happened?" He ran over and asked

"I fell and hurt myself and max found me and brought me home"

"Oh.. thanks for bringing her home max"

"No problem"

Hopper took el from maxes arms

"Would you like to come in?" He asked max

"I should be getting home but thank you"

"Alright have a safe trip home"

"Thanks for helping me max!" El called as max walked away