Books pansmonie

Hermione was quickly walking through the halls of hogwarts she was almost late to potions class because she had gotten caught up in the library. She was dodging other students who were also rushing to classes she she suddenly tripped over something dropping all the books she was holding.

She pulled herself onto her knees and started picking up some of her books while the other had been kicked away by some other students.

Suddenly there was a hand holding out a small pile of three books in front of her, she took the books and looked up to whoever handed her the books, to her shock she saw Pansy Parkinson standing over her.

"You okay?" She asked

"Why do you care?" Hermione said coldly

"Oh come on granger I'm trying to help you" Pansy said holding her hand out to help Hermione up.

Hermione begrudgingly took it and let Pansy pull her up she then picked up her book and turned to the other girl.

"Thanks" she said slightly embarrassed

"You got potions right?" Pansy asked

"Yeah"

"Me too let's go" Pansy started walking Hermione ran slightly to catch up to her.

"Thanks for helping me"

"Yeah no problem, I've always kinda liked you" Pansy blushed slightly

"Really?" Hermione replied now also blushing

"Yeah..."

Hermione suddenly stopped Pansy turned to look at her confused, Hermione stepped forward and gingerly kissed pansy, Pansy wrapped her arm around hermiones hips deepening their kiss.

The two of them pulled apart panting

"Yeah we are definitely late for class now" Pansy said her face now bright red.