Haircut Platonic steve and robin

Steve had been working as a hairdresser in New York for the past few years one morning he was looking through his appointments for that day when he noticed a very familiar name, Robin Buckley. His best friend before he moved away from Hawkins.

"Could it be the same robin? No not possible she stayed back in Hawkins's with Nancy" he muttered to himself

"What was that Steve?" Another hairdresser asked

"Oh nothing"

It was quite a quiet day for Steve with only three clients so he was pretty bored that day. Robins appointment was the last of the day. Steve did the other two haircuts quite easily as they were easy haircuts. He sits in the break room till the receptionist comes in.

"Steve your client is here"

"Oh thanks khloe"

He walks out of the break room and to his workspace where he finds a woman sitting there. He turns the chair around and it was in fact Robin his best friend from Hawkins.

"Steve?"

"Robin? What are you doing here? Didn't you stay with Nancy in Hawkins?"

"Yeah i did but she's writing a story about something here, and i got gum in my hair because this city is full of idiots other than you of course"

"Oh. So let me guess you want me to get that gum out of your hair"

"Yeah"

Steve starts looking at robins hair.

"Yeah this will be difficult i will probably have to cut your hair pretty short"

"Oh that's ok I'm sure you will make it look good"

Steve smiles as he puts the chair back and starts washing robins hair.

"So are you still with Eddie?" Robin asked Steve

"Yeah i am"

"Oh that's great"

"So how long are you guys in town?"

"Probably only a month"

"Oh wow we should hang out whole your here"

"Yeah that would be great, I'm sure max would like that"

Steve finished washing robins hair and starts cutting it.

"Max is here too?"

"Yeah me and Nancy adopted her a little while after you and Eddie moved"

"Oh wow that's so cool"

"Yeah let's make plans while we're here the five of us can hang out"

"Yeah I'm sure eddie would like to see you and nance again"

Steve finishes cutting robins hair and starts blow drying and styling it.

"Thanks Steve, here's my number let's keep in touch this time"

"Thanks Rob see you soon"

"Byee