Haunted Elmax

I feel like I've written this before but I've looked through all the parts of this and it's not there so if anybody remembers reading this I don't know what happened to it lol anyway enjoy.

After months of planning max had finally moved into her dream house, a seventy year old supposedly haunted mansion. This was her first night staying there as she had finally gotten her bedroom set up and planned to set up one room a day.

It was almost midnight when max was about to start getting ready for bed when she heard what sounded like a piano coming from the room down the hall. Confused she walked down the hall to the room she had seen an old piano in earlier. She stopped outside of the door and looked inside, she saw the old piano she had noticed earlier but now there was a very pale woman that looked around maxes age sitting on the stool carefully pressing the keys.

Max cautiously stepped into the room causing the floor boards to creek. The woman shifted on the stood and turned toward the noise, now that max was closer she realized the woman was extremely pale almost as if she had been painted grey.

"Hello" the woman said quietly

"Hi" max said nervously

"What's your name?" The woman asked sheepishly

"Oh, my name is max. What is your name?" Max responds

"My name is Jane but you can call me El"

Max smiles and steps closer to the woman she now knows as el, she realized how beautiful the pale woman is.

"Are you the new owner of the house?" El questions

"Yeah i am"

"Oh yay! That's great! Nobody else has stayed for long." El said with a sad tone

"Oh why not?" Max asked worried

"They all see me and run away before even talking to me" el says now frowning

"Well that's their loss as you seem like a very kind person"

El smiles widely when max said that. She carefully got off the stool and approaches max. Max realizes that el was floating just slightly over the ground.

"How long have you been here?" Max asked the woman who was now right in front of her.

"Oh umm like" she started counting on her fingers and muttering to herself "um like 68 years"

"Oh wow"

"But it's always nice when other people live here, I like having some company and you seem nice."

"Thank you" max smiles at her

"But if you don't mind... could you maybe now move anything into this room?"

Max looked around the room for a moment there was a large circular window with moonlight streaming in, the large piano in the middle of the room and a small bed in a corner.

"Oh yeah of course" max says to her

"Thank you" el says and gives max a thankful kiss on the cheek.

Max blushed "well i should head to bed" max says

"Okay goodnight!" El says as she flies up to the window and lays on the slight ledge.

"Goodnight!" Max calls as she leaves the room and walks back down the hall into her bedroom. She gets ready and climbs into bed excited to see what it would be like to live with a ghost.