Are you crying? Wenclair

Tw: Wednesday showing strong emotion

Enid was staying at Yokos for the night as her and her roommate Wednesday were arguing. Enid was getting ready for bed when she realized she had forgotten her toothbrush, she got up and walked to the door.

"Where are you going?" Yoko asked

"I forgot my toothbrush so I'm going to get it"

"Oh alright"

Enid walks back to her room and goes inside. As she enters the room she sees Wednesday leaning against the wall in front of the middle of the window, she had her knees to her chest and head down. Enid took a step closer and she hears quiet crying. That's when thing notices her and quickly alerts Wednesday of her presence. Wednesday quickly looks up attempting to wipe her face of any evidence that she'd been crying.

"Sinclair how long have you been standing th-"

"Wednesday were you crying?" Enid asked cutting Wednesday off

"Don't be absurd of course not"

Enid walks over and sits down next to Wednesday, she looks her up and down taking in her features, she'd never seen the girl like this, her hair was down and slightly in her face, her face was tear stained and she was hugging the snood Enid had given to her.

"So what's wrong?"

"What makes you thing something's wrong" Wednesday said defensively

"Wens...."

"I guess I'm sorry for how i treated you" Wednesday said quietly

"It's ok Wens i forgive you" Enid said while wrapping her arms around the smaller girl who leaned into the hug.

"If you tell anybody about this" Wednesday whispers

"Yeah yeah i know you'll kill me"