~~~princess~~~ Steddie

Smut warning

Smut chapters will be marked by ~~~ in the chapter names

I haven't written smut before so it is going to be horrible

Tw: toys (vibrator and cum ring), bondage, orgasm denial, slight overstimulation
Top: Eddie
Bottom: Steve

Eddie and Steve had just finished hanging out with Dustin and where now driving back to Eddie's trailer. They pull up and walk in, Eddie pins Steve against the wall and roughly kisses him. Steve kisses back Eddie roughly grabs his ass causing Steve to gasp giving Eddie access to his mouth. Eddie slips his tongue into Steve's mouth. They pull apart and Eddie leads Steve to his bedroom. He pushes Steve onto the bed and climbs over top of him reconnecting their lips. Steve groans and tugs at Eddie's shirt. Eddie breaks the kiss and pulls his and Steve's shirts off throwing them somewhere in the room.
"You ok with this princess?"
"Yes! Eddie please fuck me!"
Eddie gets off of Steve and goes to grab a large black box out of his closet. He opens the box and grabs a bottle of lube, handcuffs, a cock ring and a vibrator. He grabs Steve's wrists and cuffs them to the bed post, he then yanks Steve's sweatpants off and starts palming the large tent through his boxers.
Steve groans
"Stop teasing and just fuck me!"
With that Eddie pulls Steve's boxers off and lubes up the vibrator and shoves it into Steve's ass. He slips the cock ring onto Steve and turns the vibrator to the lowest setting. Steves hips thrust up at the vibrations. Eddie walks over and sits next to Steve on the bed.
"Look at you princess, so perfect for me"
Eddie turns the vibrator up to eight as he pulls his pants and boxers off and lubes up his member jacking himself off slightly. He turns the vibrator off and pulls it out of steve before roughly trusting into him.
"Eddie!" steve moaned
"You like that baby?"
"Harder!"
Eddie starts thrusting into steve at a fast pace
"UGHH EDDIE!!"
Steve moans loudly as Eddie hits his prostate. Eddie aims for that spot hitting it every Time.
"PLEASE LET ME CUM!"
"Hmm i don't know sweetie"
"Please master let me cum I've been a good boy"
Eddie pulls off the cock ring and starts thrusting into Steve even faster.
"P-please let me come"
"Go ahead princess"
"Nghhh" Steve groans as he cums
Eddie continues trusting into Steve
"Eddie!"
"Almost done sweetheart, is this ok?"
"Yes"
Eddie thrusts into Steve again before releasing inside him Steve cums again. Eddie pulls out and collapses next to Steve on the bed
"You ok sweetie? Was i to rough?"
"No Ed's I'm ok"
Eddie kisses Steve before standing up and grabbing a towel he wipes the cum off of the both of them and puts both of their clothes back on.
"I love you eddie"
"Love you to Stevie"