The bridge Steddie

Tw suicide, mentions of self harm

It had been a year since Steve had watched the love you his life jump from a tall bridge and hit the jagged rocks below, now Steve stood on that same ledge staring down at the rocks that had taken Eddie away from him, tears slowly slipping from his eyes, sliding down his face before hitting the jagged rocks below.

Steve stared down at the rocks tears blurring his vision as that day slowly comes back to him.

"I'm going for a walk" Eddie says

"Oh okay, have fun"

Steve has gone around doing some cleaning around the house before realizing that Eddie had been gone for a while, that worried him as eddie didn't often want to go for walks alone.
Steve decided to go see if Eddie was okay. He left the house and started on the walk him and Eddie often did together and that's when Steve saw him, the love of his life standing on the edge of the bridge. Steve had always known that Eddie had struggled with self harm and suicidal thoughts but he had never thought it would get this far. Steve started running over to where the other boy was standing but he was to late he watched eddie slowly fall down towards the jagged rocks below almost as if the world had gone in slow motion.

Suddenly he was back to reality staring down at the rocks below, he just released, he fell forward slowly the world feeling like it was in slow motion just like that day a year ago. He watched as the rocks slowly got closer and he suddenly felt a intense feeling of peace like everything bad that had ever happened to him had just evaporated from his body, he closed his eyes as he hit the ground feeling the ground hold his body he slowly drifted off into a deep sleep never to wake again.

I'm going though some stuff right now so that might be reflected a bit in this story.