~~~heat~~~ Wenclair

Smut warning
Sorry this had taken so so long it's exam time and I've gotten busy

Wednesday walked into her and Enid's room to find that Enid was curled up in a little ball on her bed. She walked over to her desk and started typing her story on her typewriter when she heard a quiet whimper followed by a slightly louder moaning. Wednesday turned towards Enid's side of the room to see the other girl squirming her wolf ears twitching quickly as her tail started moving slowly.

"Sinclair?" Wednesday said confused

Enid turned to look at Wednesday and blushed

"S-sorry" Enid said trying not to make any weird noises

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah I'm f-fine it's just... it's my first werewolf h-heat and i have n-no partner" Enid said whimpering slightly.

"Oh... well if you'd like I could assist you?"

"R-really?" Enid stutters in shock

"Yes if you would like" Wednesday as she took off her jacket

End just nodded and started pulling her shirt off, Wednesday started slowly rubbing Enid's ears causing Enid to moan loudly.

"Be quiet or else" Wednesday whispers seductively

Wednesday stared at the girl in front of her Enid had only gotten her shirt off halfway before Wednesday had rubbed her ears. Wednesday slowly began to pull Enid's shirt off

"Is this ok darling?"

"Yes"

She fully removed Enid's shirt and realized that the girl wasn't wearing a bra. Wednesday started kissing down the length of Enid's neck down to her left tit she ran her tongue over the nipple causing Enid to shiver. She started sucking on Enid's left nipple as she rubbed the right one between two fingers, she then switched making sure to give the left one the same amount of attention.

She made her way down to the waist of Enid's pants where she stopped and looked at Enid for approval, once seeing Enid nod she quickly removed her pants and underwear. She laid Enid back on the bed and pulled her thighs apart. She was met with Enid's wet throbbing pussy. Wednesday moved her finger to Enid's hole slowly pushing it into the moist hole.

"M-more~" Enid moaned quietly

Wednesday started quickly thrusting her finger into Enid, after a few moments she easily slipped in the second finger. End groaned and drooled on the bed as she slowly approached release. Wednesday quickened her pace and felt Enid's body start to tremble as she started rubbing her thumb against Enid's large clit. Enid's body shook as she came on Wednesdays hand she whimpered slightly as she slowly stopped shaking.

Wednesday licked Enid's juices off her hand and went back to her desk.