~~~Bored~~~Ronance

Modern setting
They aged up
First time writing lesbian smut so it will
Be worse than the gay smut i write
Tw teasing, vibrator, handcuffs, vibrating dildo

Robin was sitting couch waiting for her wife Nancy to be done working.
"Nance come on you've been working non stop for like 4 hours"
"Just ten more minutes Robbie and i will be done this story"
"You said that an hour ago"
Nancy kept typing ignoring her wife Robin walks up behind Nancy wrapping her arms around her, rubbing them down her wife's sides.
"Nance please~" Robin softly moaned into Nancys ear
Causing Nancy to shiver
"Robin.."
"Please, nance i need you"
Nancy gives in, she stands up and picks robin up. Robin wraps her legs around Nancys waist.

Nancy takes Robin into the bedroom and drops her on the bed.
"Strip"Nancy says with a stern tone
Robin starts undressing as Nancy goes and grabs a large black box from the closet.
Robin whos now completely naked and sitting on the bed.
"Nance? What's in the box?"
"Don't worry about it sweetheart"
Nancy walks over to Robin and pushes her down on the bed kissing her roughly.
Robin tugs at Nancys shirt nancy sits up slightly and pulls of her shirt. She goes back to kissing Robin. She reaches her hand down to robin's clit and starts rubbing it. Robin moans loudly nancy rubs robins clot at a fast pace.
"N-nance I'm close~~"
Nancy starts quickly rubbing robins clit between two of her fingers.
Robin moans loudly as she cums all over the bed.

Nancy climbs off of Robin and opens the box, she pulls out a small vibrator handcuffs and a vibrating dildo she holds them up to show her wife.
"Is this ok?"
"Yeah"
Nancy walks over and cuffs robin to the bed frame. She turns on the dildo and presses it to her wife's hole. She slowly pushes it in
"N-nance!~"
"You ok?"
"Y-yes~"
She pushes the dildo in all the way causing robin to arch her back and moan loudly.
She then turned on the small vibrator and pushes it against robins clit.
"Ngh~" robin moans loudly
After a few moments of Nancy holding the vibrator to robins clit she turns it off and puts her shirt back on.
"Nance?"
"Don't worry i will be back for you later"
"What?"
"I told you i need to finish my work"
She holds the remote for the dildo up
"But don't worry you'll still have fun"
She leaves the room leaving robin on the bed confused.

Nancy goes back downstairs and starts working again. After a few moments she turns the number on the remote to eight she hears a loud  moan from upstairs and smirks to herself as she gets back to work