Rain Elmax

Max was sleeping over at her girlfriend Els house, hopper wasn't home so the two had the house to themselves.

"Max!"

"Hm yeah?" Max says

"We should go play in the rain"

"Sure...." Max responded wearily

El runs over and grabs both their sneakers throwing max her shoes she quickly puts them on and runs out the door.

"El wait!"

Max struggles to put her shoes on as she runs behind El. She stumbles out the door to find el laying dancing in the rain.

"El! We aren't even wearing jackets we're going to be sick tomorrow"

"Come on max don't be a baby"

El sticks her tongue out at max as she jumps in a puddle. Max sighs and runs over to her girlfriend.  She jumps in the puddle splashing el with water. They both start laughing, once they had both stopped laughing max pulls el into a kiss they stand there for a moment kissing till el pulls away. They lay down and let the rain splash their faces.

"Hey El"

"Yeah?"

"Thank you"

"For what?"

"Everything"

Hopper pulls up after a while and finds the two girls laying in the rain. He gets out of his car and walks over standing over them looking disappointed.

"Really?" He says with a serious tone but clearly trying not to laugh.

Both girls start laughing.

"Ok come on girls let's go inside and dry off or your gonna be sick tomorrow"

The girls agree and they all go inside and dry off them sit down and watch a movie.