~~~home alone~~~ Elmax

Before the story starts i just want to apologize it's been so long since i posted i had to spend some time in a psychiatric hospital for a bit but I'm fine now and will probably be posting more often

Smut warning

It had been a while since el and max had been alone together, so as soon as el realize that none of her family would be home for at least two hours she called max.

After around fifteen minutes of waiting she heard a knock at the front door, she rushed over and opened the door, max stepped into the house and greeted el with a kiss el moaned as she started kissing back, max kicked the door closed as she pinned el against the wall. The two of them pull apart panting

"S-should we continue upstairs?" El panted

Max nodded and the two of them made there way to Els room, max pushes el onto the bed and starts kissing her once again, el immediately starts kissing back. max slips her tongue into Els mouth. After a few moments the two pulled away from the kiss. Max ran her hands over Els sides before rubbing the fabric between her fingers.

"Can i take this off?" She asked

"Yes~"

Max carefully pulled Els shirt off, she stopped for a moment admiring the beautiful girl in front of her. After a moment started nibbling and sucking at Els neck she reached her arms around the brunettes body and undid her bra, she then pulled it off and started kissing down Els shoulders leaving little hickeys behind as she continued.

She moved down to els breasts she started sucking on her right nipple while rubbing the left one between her thumb and index finger. El moaned and gasped as max switched to sucking her left nipple. Max made her way farther down Els pale body she stopped at the waist of Els jeans and looked up at the blushing girl.

"Can i?"

"Please"

Max quickly undid Els belt and button of her jeans and pulled them off adding them to the pile of clothes on the floor. She crawled back up to El and slowly pushed her back into the bed, she quickly kissed el before going back and gently rubbing el through her panties.

"M-max please~" El moaned

Max slowly pulled Els panties off causing el to impatiently squirm, max finally fully removes Els panties and placed them in the pile of clothes on the floor. Max lifts Els thighs so they're on her lap before she slowly slips one of her fingers into Els wet pussy, causing el to moan loudly. She thrusts her finger into Els tight pussy before quickly adding another. Els breathing sped up as max started going faster.

Max held onto the bottom of Els thigh with her free hand as she slowly leaned closer to Els clit.
She started sucking and licking at Els little pink nub. Max could feel Els body start to shake and started thrusting faster. El let out a loud moan as she climaxed. Max removed her mouth from Els throbbing clit and slowly pulled her finger out of Els hole. She licked all of Els juices off of her fingers she carefully laid Els legs back on the bed as the smaller girl continued to shake.

Max sat down next to her girlfriend and gently rubbed the brunettes thigh.