~~~cant sleep~~~ Ronance

Modern setting
Smut warning

Robin and Nancy had recently reconnected at a high school reunion and had started dating. But they live on other sides of the country.

Robin couldn't sleep she had been laying there wide awake for hours. She picks up her phone and texts nancy.

Robin<3
"Hey nance, what are you doing?"

Nancy<3
"Hey Robbie I'm about to get ready for bed. Your up late."

Robin<3
"Yeah can't sleep"

Nancy<3
Sent a photo

Robin opens the photo to see a mirror selfie of Nancy wearing just some short sleep shorts no bra. She gasps feeling turned on. She rolls out of bed and turns on her light. She pulls her shirt off she points her phone camera at the mirror and with one hand starts massaging her nipple. She throws her head back in pleaser and snaps the phots then.

Robin<3
Sent a photo
Read 3:35am

Nancy<3
Sent a video

Robin opens it to see Nancy fully naked with one hand massaging her clit. She loudly moans then the video ends. Robin puts her hand in her pants and starts rubbing her clit through her underwear. Her phone starts ringing a few minutes later. Nancy was FaceTiming her. She quickly answered it.

"Hey Rob~"

"H-Hi!"

"Are you touching yourself~?"

"Maybe~"

"Show me"

Robin points the phone down to her vagina where she is massaging her clit at a fast pace.
She hears Nancy moan loudly through the phone. She stops touching herself and gets up grabbing a 12inch dildo. She sets up the phone on the tripod so Nancy will be able to see her. She climbs back onto the bed and slowly pushes the dildo inside of herself.

"Hmm nancy~~" she moans loudly

"Hmm your so pretty Rob~ such a pretty little slut for me~"

Robin moans loudly at they

"N-Nancy i need to c-cum~" she practically screams

"Not yet honey~"

"P-please?"

"Ok cum for me honey"

Robin moans loudly as she cums all over the dildo