Arlo dianetti

Rosa wakes up early in the morning to find her dog Arlo is not asleep in bed next to her. Confused as he always sleeps there she leaves the room to look for him.
"Arlo?"
She looks through the whole apartment she notices the front door open a crack.
"Arlo?!"
"Shit shit shit"
She quickly changes out of her fuzzy pink pyjamas and runs out the door to find her beloved dog.
As she rushes through the street she suddenly bumps into someone knocking her to the ground.
"Ah fuck"
"Oh I'm so sorry" a familiar voice says
"Gina?"
"Rosa? What's wrong?"
"Oh um, my dog got out"
"Oh no, want help finding him?"
"Uh sure, thanks Gina"
They walk through the street calling Arlos
name
"What if we don't find him!"
"Don't worry, i promise we will"
"How can you be so sure"
"Ok calm down, let's post something on instagram, the G-hive will help us find him"
After a few more hours of searching and no help from Gina's instagram post Rosa was starting to loose hope.
"Hey Gina maybe we should give up"
"We can't just give up, he's your dog"
"I know but..." Rosa starts tearing up
Gina pulls Rosa into a hug
"Ok how about this, we go back to your apartment and try again tomorrow morning?"
"O-okay"
They start walking back but Rosa grabs Gina's hand and squeezes it thankfully
They walk back to rosas apartment, Rosa walks into the kitchen
"You want a sandwich?"
"No that's ok"
"Kay"
Rosa makes herself a sandwich and sits on the couch next to Gina.
They sit in silence for a moment while Rosa eats her sandwich
"what do i do if i can't find him"
"Don't worry we will find him"
Rosa scoots closer to Gina and cuddles into her slightly.
Gina rubs rosas back comfortingly. They soon both fall asleep in each others arms.

[time skip to 3:32am]
Rosa wakes up to a scratching at the front door. Rosa untangles herself from Gina's grasp before going and opening the door. The large Labrador mix runs into the apartment.
"Arlo!"
The large dog jumps up on Rosa happily before noticing the person asleep on the couch. He runs over and jumps onto the couch sniffing the sleeping woman's face.
"Whas goin on?" Gina asks sleepily
"Arlo came back!"
Rosa turns on the lamp revealing the excited dog happily wagging his tail at the two women.
Rosa walks over and cautiously pulls Gina into a kiss.
"Thanks for helping me search all day"
Gina blushes a bright red colour, all three of them cuddle on the couch and fall asleep again.