Airplane Rosa diaz x reader

warning anxiety attacks

you and your girlfriend rosa have been dating for a year and a half and have finally decided to go on vacation together. bye everyone! you call into the precinct as you and rosa are leaving you hear call of "bye!" and "have a great trip!" from inside the precinct. you smile and look over at your girlfriend, you ready for a great vacation? she asks you. yeah! she says excitedly. this is your first time traveling together you leave tonight and you still need to warn her about your anxiety attacks. you and rosa walk out of the precinct and start the walk home. you walk into your apartment, so... i just have to warn you i have very bad anxiety when it comes to flying and i usually have  an anxiety attack  you tell her unsure about how she will respond. oh well how can i help? she asks concerned you explain to her just to talk to you, hold your hand  and distract you from the thing causing the anxiety. its 7pm now and you guys have just arrived at the airport the anxiety starts to set in. you get through security fine and get to your gate. rosa notices you are getting more and more nervous she gently grabs your hand and whispers to you it will be ok i promise she gives you a kiss on the cheek. you smile at her but dont know what to say. just then the intercom thingy goes off and says "flight 6969 to paris is now boarding" rosa leads you into the plane. your still tightly gripping her hand. hey it will be ok i promise im here for you she says to you. the plane rumbles to a start you gasp and grip her hand tighter. hey honey she says trying to get your attention. she gently rubs your back with her free hand and kisses your cheek getting your attention. hey are you excited? i hear they have some great restaurants there she says distracting you from the plane taking off. y-yeah you respond nervously. she keeps talking to you and asking you questions until your fully calm. thank you, you say shyly. of course she says smiling. you look down at your hands and realize your sill tightly holding rosas hand releasing it and realizing that you held it so tightly it turned a dark pink color. sorry you mutter. its ok she says grinning at you. i love you she says. i love you to you respond before pulling her in for a quick kiss.