Goodbye is not forever Trobed

Sorry this took so long i was like really unmotivated but I'm back! Also sorry this is short and probably really shitty.

Abed awoke early in the morning feeling a strange sense of dread he was confused for a moment until he realized that today was the day Troy was leaving. Abed started feeling an emotion he wasn't used to, sadness. He quickly got out of bed and got dressed before walking out of his Fort.

He was immediately greeted by Annie who wrapped him in a hug.

"Oh abed this must be so hard for you" you said, still hugging him

"Okay" abed responded

He saw the study group all hanging out in the kitchen but noticed Troy wasn't there. Abed walked over to troys room and slowly opened the door and walked in. He saw Troy sitting on his bed staring at the wall in thought. Abed closes the door behind him, sits next to Troy on the bed and just stares at him.

"Hey" Troy says

"Hey" abed responds

"I'm sorry i have to leave you , but i promise i will come back for you" Troy said as he wrapped his arm around abeds slim figure. Abed didn't usually like when people touched him but Troy was an exception. He lays his head on troys shoulder and sighs.

"I'm going to miss you" abed said wearily

"I'm going to miss you too, but it's only a year and then I'll be back"

"Three hundred sixty five days" abed says grinning

"Yeah, just three hundred sixty five days"

The two boys sat there together for the last time for three hundred sixty five days.