Fake or not? Elmax

Tw homophobic slurs

Max wakes up to a tapping at her window, she groans and looks over at the clock that read 3:23. She gets out of bed clicks the light on, and walks over to the window where she sees El. She opens the window and el climbs in, max notices Els face was stained as if she'd been crying.

"Sorry for just showing up" El whispered

"It's ok, nobody else is home so you don't need to whisper. So what's wrong?"

"Mike broke up with me"

"Aw el I'm so sorry"

The two girls sit down on maxes bed facing each other

"So what happened?"

"H-he said that i was acting like a dumb bitch who didn't care about him" el said as she started crying

Max scoots closer and pulls El into a hug, el continues crying in maxes arms for a while till she couldn't anymore.

"Want to get revenge on Mike?"

"Y-yeah"

"Well i have an idea"

"W-what is it?"

"You date the person Mike hates the most"

"Who's that?"

"Me"

El looks at max surprised

"I don't mean we actually date, if we start fake dating when we are around the others and continue just being best friends when we're alone then we will make Mike extremely jealous, and since he hates gays it will piss him off more."

"Ok... but your dating Lucas"

"Oh yeah that guy, he'll get it I'll call him quickly"

In truth max was a lesbian and Lucas Robin and steve were the only two people who knew. Lucas was just doing her a favour by fake dating her in public so she wouldn't be bullied for being gay.

She goes over to the phone and types in Lucas's number.

"Hello?"

"Hey Lucas it's max"

"Max what the hell do you know what time it is?"

"Sorry, but we need to stop the arrangement"

"Ooh why? you find someone?"

"No something else that i can't explain right now"

"Oh alright, well goodbye friend"

"Bye sorry for waking you"

She hangs up and turns around where she sees el standing there confused.

"What?"

"What arrangement?"

"Um... I'm actually gay and Lucas was fake dating me so nobody would find out"

"Oh..."

"I'm not into you in that way if u was i wouldn't have offered to fake date you to make Mike jealous"

"Alright. Are you sure your ok coming out Just for me"

"Yeah i am"

"Your the best maxie"

Max blushes slightly

"Do hopper and Joyce know you came here?"

"Not exactly"

"El we should call them and tell them your here"

"Yeah your probably right"

El calls home