~~~hotel~~~ Quackbur

Smut warning
This is going to horrible
Currently writing this while in a hotel💀

9:00am
Beep beep beep
Wilbur rolls over and slaps the alarm off and sits up in bed. He leans down and kisses his boyfriend's forehead before climbing out of bed. He remembers that they have to check out of the hotel today. He starts picking up all the clothes and trash off the floor.
"Nice ass"
He turns around and sees his boyfriend quackity sitting on the bed staring.
"Good morning love"
"Morning"
"We need to check out of our room at 11"
"Nahh I'm good"
"Quackity"
"Ok ok sorry"

9:15
Wilbur goes back to cleaning up all their belongings.
Quackity stares at Wilbur for a while until he feels his pants getting tight and uncomfortable. He try's to ignore it but zones out imagining Wilbur bending him over the bed and thrusting into him while calling him a slut.
He's taken from his thoughts when the tightness in his pants gets unbearable he groans uncomfortably.
"You ok babe?"
"Yeah I'm fine! Just have to pee!"

9:20
Quackity blushes and rushes into the bathroom he closes the door behind him he roughly yanks his pants down and start palming himself through his boxers he groans at the sensation as he feels a wet spot of precum through his boxers he pulls them down and hisses at the cold air hitting his boner. He slowly starts jacking himself off spreading precum all over his erect member. He runs his thumb over the tip and lets out a loud groan

9:25
Wilbur hears a strange groan from the bathroom . He walks over to the bathroom door and opens it slightly to see quackity leaning up against the sink with his eret member in his hand Wilbur walks into the bathroom.
"Ducky? Did i tell you, you can touch yourself?"
"N-no I'm sorry"
Wilbur walks over and moves quackitys hand off his dick he grabs quackitys member and starts rubbing it up and down.
"W-wilbur~ harder~~"
Wilbur starts going at an even faster pace

9:35
"W-will~ I'm cl-close~"
"Ok sweetheart cum for me"
Quackity releases and cums all over the wall and floor.
"Such a good boy"
Wilbur pushes his boyfriend to the floor.
"You know what to do ducky"
Quackity pulls Wilbur's sweatpants and boxers down. And licks down the full length. Wilbur grabs quackitys hair and eases his member into quackitys mouth. Quackity runs his tongue over Wilbur's erect member that is in his mouth. Wilbur starts trusting into quackitys mouth hitting the back of his throat quackity moans around Wilbur's dick sending vibrations through it.

9:45
Wilbur starts thrusting faster into quackitys mouth chasing his release. He feels the knot in his stomach undo as he cums down quackitys throat. Quackity swallows the full load before looking up at wilbur with tests stained eyes.

9:50
"Good ducky"
Wilbur lifts quackity into his arms and takes him back to the bed they lays next to each other and cuddle for a moment till quackity falls asleep and wilbur goes back to packing their belongings.

11:30
Housekeeping walks into the room to get it ready for the next guests and looks in the bathroom
"Oh fuck"
"Oh my god is that semen?!"
"It can't be!"
The two lady's stared in horror for a moment before starting to clean