Flowers Byler

Sorry it's been so long since I've updated I recently bought new books and I've been busy reading those.

Will was sitting on his bed reading a book when he heard a knock at the front door. He hears the door open and his brother say "oh hey Mike, looking for El?"

"Um no actually I'm looking for Will"

"Oh he's in his room, I'll go get him"

"Actually do you think i could go talk to him in there?"

"Oh yeah sure"

Will heard footsteps approaching his bedroom and hears a quiet knock at his door.

"Come in!" He called

The door opened slowly revealing Mike holding a bouquet of tulips. He slowly walked into the room and closed the door behind him, will quickly put his book away and ran over to Mike happily, they quickly kissed each other.

"What are you doing here?! I thought your family was going out of town"

"Yeah we're leaving in an hour but i had to come say bye, I'm going to miss you"

"I'm gonna miss you too" will said sadly

The two sat down on wills bed and Mike hands him the flowers.

"You got me flowers?"

"Yeah"

"Tulips are my favourite!"

"Yeah" Mike chuckles

The two sit in silence for a moment till Mike finally says something.

"I should probably go home or my family will leave me behind"

"Yeah..."

The boys got off wills bed and hugged.

"Call me when you get there"

"Of course"

The two broke the hug, and Mike walked over to the door.

"Have a fun trip! See you in a week"

"Bye!"

Mike leaves wills room and finds Jonathan sitting on the couch next to a sleeping argyle glaring at Mike angrily.

"What did i do?"

"If you ever hurt him i will kill you"

Mike nods at him before letting himself out.