Ch 25 Kabuto,Itachi Uchiha and Tobi

I packed my gear. I knew where Itachi was heading, plus from what I remember.  Deidara and Tobi will be fighting Sasuke.

I grabbed my sword and left my home. I sighed as it would take me some time to track him down, but I will find him and talk to him.

I left the village and head north. It would have taken 5 days this time since they dont have Hidan and Kakazu no more.

As I jumped from branch to branch I felt like someone was following me. 'Mmm, could it be Tobi or was it Kabuto.' I thought as dodged some kunais. I skid back. "Show yourself!" I yelled. A clocked figure stepped out. "candace, its good to see you again." I glared at the figure. "Why are you following me." he toke his hood off. "Kabuto." but half of his face was like Orochimarus. 'EW'

He smirked. "WEll, as you know Orochimaru is dead." 'Not really' I thought as he spinned a kunai in his hand. "You do know that he was going to make you his wife after he toke sasukes body." my eyes twitch. "What?"

He laughed. "He did tell me that. hm, I think you would have looked great in purple." I speed step and put my sword up to his throut. "Shut the hell up. now tell me, why are you here?" I asked him. he chuckled as it was a clone.

"Just wait now Candace. Since Orochimaru is out of the way, I can have you know." I just shivered at the thought. "Ok, thanks to him, I probly lost Itachi.

It  started to rain, and I had to be careful. As I jumped from branch to branch I felt a powerful prussure rasing in the air. 'Deidara.' I thought as I jumped to another branch. Sunddenly I felt someone near me.

I hid in the trees and waiting. "You can come out, Candace Miller." it was Itachi. I jumped down. "itachi. I just want to talk." He made no movement. "As do I." I nodded. "I know he is behind everything, OBITO. He does call himself Madara, because Madara told him to. Itachi, what can I do to help my friends and family from his hand. There is a war coming, I know it is."

He nodded. "That is true, and I want you to watch over Sasuke." My eyes widen. "what do you mean?" I asked him. He put his hand over his eye. "please watch over him, I am going to die in the fight between me and Sasuke. Obito will tell Sasuke and everything, but tell lies at the same." I nodded. "I understand. I will watch him the best i can. and Itachi."

I walked over him and huged him. He was shocked at first. "I know you wouldnt attack me. You only do so people wont find out. I will miss you, Itachi." He nodded as he poofed. I smiled as My eyes went wide. "Jiraiya!" I shouted as I made my way back to the village.

Now I had to make it back before Jiraiya left the village. As I stepped on the ground, something wasnt right. "First Kabuto, Itachi, now who else. I know your there!" I yelled out as I slipped my sword out.

"Well, its good to see you again, candy-chan~" I turned around to see Tobi. "What are you doing here?" I said with vemon dropping off my chin. He chuckled. "I heard Itachi speaking to you." I nodded. "Yeah and I will watch over Sasuke. And I know who really are now."

I needed to get away from him and get to the rain village. He tilted his head to the side with a dark chuckle. "Oh do you candace?" Glaring at him as I take my sword out. "Why do it Obito? Konaha is your village, and with the people you love. Is it because of Kakashi and Rin?" I asked as He speeded at me.

I backflipped and swung my sword at him. It went right though him. I skidded back as I glared at him. "Candace, my reason why I want to destory Konaha is because of my Uchiha past and Kakashi. He promissed." "But promisses can be broken!!" He glared at me with his Sharingan eye.

I dodge another attack as I put my sword up. "Your just waisting time now candace. The war will come." "But I will stop it, Obito. I swear that you will not harm my friends and family.!" I yelled as my words were dropping with poision. He smirked I could tell. "Then I will see you on the battle feild, miller." He said as he started to disapper.

"Same to you Uchiha." I said as he was gone. I turned to the right and started to run to the rain village. "Please tell me I'm not to late." I told myself as it toke me about 5 hours to the rain. I panted and looked around. 'Please.' I begged as I ran to where the battle would take place.