Ch 12 before the mission

Yamato told us how we would meet Sasori's spy. I already knew who it was but I knew I couldnt tell them because Sai would give more info on me to Danzo. 

I knew Danzo wanted to use me, I bet he knew I was a Miller. 

"We will meet up tomorrow at noon and head out. Dismissed" We nodded as Sakura and Naruto went their way and Sai went his. I sighed as I went to my home at the Miller household.

Tonight I was going to eat with lord Hyuga and his family, it will be good to sees Hinata again, even if we talked for a min or two.

I walked after Sai secetly. I knew he would meet an Anbu to give him a mission. I hide in a bush with a damn cat. It purred as it wanted me to pet it. I didnt move as I watched Sai. Suddenly an Anbu like I said came. I knew they were fast, because a shiukan wizzed by my face, scarying the damn cat.

"A cat, I thought someone else was there." The anbu said then went back to talking to sai. I left to talk to Tsunade. 

As I walked up the stairs I could hear voices. "Did you give it to Sai?" "Yes, Danzo sama." "Good, in to letter I've told Sai to watch Naruto and Candace. Young candace I believe she is the last of the powerful miller clan. She will be great use to us later on." Rage went though my body. 'I will not be used, even to him.' I thought as I Jumped off the stairs.

I got what I wanted, to see if Danzo knew about the Miller clan and he did.  I walked to the Miller house hold to get ready for tonight.

I opened the door but I was greeted by him. "How did you get in the village, Tobi." He looked up with his orange mask on. "Candace, Long time no see." "Last time I saw you, I was barly able to see you ass. You killer my clan." He got up. As he did the door closed.

"So someone told you how your mother and grandfather saved you. Well. Now you dont have anyone to save you, Miller." I threw a kunai at him, he caught it only to pushed to the ground with my sword at his neck. 

"You forget Madara. From the world I was put I know everything that is going to happen." I could tell he was smirking under the mask. He vassed into the floor and was now at the door.

"Very well. I will see you soon Miller." "And when I do I'll kill you." He laughed as he was gone. I punch the wall. "How dare he show his face now," I said as I pushed my hait out of my face. I heard the clock rang 8. "I should get ready."

 I put my hair up and put a lovely blue dress on. I sighed as I wish I could see my mom one last time before she passed when I was a baby. I walked out my door still thinking.

I walked over to the hyuga house hold and knocked on the door. Hanabi opened the door. "Hello, you must be candace. Father and the others are in the dinning room" "Thank you, Hanabi." She smiled.

I followed her to the room to see lord hyuga, neji, hinata and hinabi sat down. "Candace." Hinata said as she smiled and put a hand out next to her. I at down and had a nice dinner with Hinata and her family.

Later that night.

Neji and Hinabi went to bed as Hinata went to get something for me. Lord Hyuga told me to come with him. "Candace, I kept this scroll that your grandfather gave to me. He told me to give it to my granddaughter or grandson. He never told me what it was, so here."

He handed me the scroll. 'More things about my clan' I thought as I toke the scroll. "Thank you lord hyuga." I bowed and he bowed back. As I was about to leave Hinata finally found the thing she was going to give me.

It was a braclet with a beautiful green stone. "This stone is a friendship stone. I found when I was little after naruto helped me. I think it will help you." She told me. I hugged her. "Thank you."

I got home and changed into my night gown. I kept the bracelet on. Tomorrow is our mission and I'll get orochimaru then Madara. I fell asleep with a tear in my eye.