Ch 29 SLow them down!

I poofed back to Konoha. I looked around. There was no damge to the village, yet. I jumped up to one of the builds. Looking around till I saw something in the west. I ran as fast as I could,

I pulled my sword out and clashed with one of the pains. I smirked. "Dont you dare hurt my village!" I yelled as I swung my sword at him, but he jumped out of the way.  The one I was fighting was able to suck the souls out of people. "Candace." I glared. "Where is the nine tailed fox?" He asked as he slowly walked over to me. "Not here."

I clashed my sword with a chakra rode. I smirked as I sent eletirc chakra from my sword to him. He backed away as he had gotten shocked. My eyes widen as I blocked another chakra rode. "Really? two VS one. Thats so unfair." I said as this pain was a girl? 'This is the last one he made since Jiraya killed the other one. I jumped back. "I dont have time for you two." I yelled as I made two clones. "Keep them busy." The nodded and attacked.

I ran to the hokage buliding. "MY LADY!!" I yelled as I slamed the door open. Tsunade looked back and sighed. "Candace, good your here." I stopped sage mode. Feeling a little weak, but thats because of the 8 clones ive made. "It's pain, he is looking for naruto. " SHe nodded. "Ill send someone to get him." I nodded. I turned around to see Tsunade's adisore.

"No, leave naruto there. The leader of the akatsuki is looking for naruto right. The let naruto stay there. This is the man that killed Jiraya, and Naruto is still a child." The old lady said. I gripped my fists. "A child?" I said.

The looked at me, as I looked up glaring. They backed up a little. "A CHILD!? Naruto is not a child, he has grown up with out his father and mother. AKA minato and kushina! I hate you people for not telling him that his own father is the 4th hokage! Naruto has grown up so much, unlike you two!! Even if I came from a different world then back to my world. He was grown up more then you have. Send naruto back, now!" I yelled at the frog and he nodded and poofed away. 'Meaning Danzo, wont kill him.

The Advisor were about to speak. "IM NOT DONE!" They gulped. "Naruto is part of this village, part os the leaf. A heart pure of fire, and love. He is not a weapon to be used because of the nine tails. There is a war that is going t happen just because of what has happen years ago!" I yelled as I panted from my rant. They were still quite. "Candace." Tsuande said. "D-do you know what Jiraya, Sarutobi, Lady Chio of the sand, and Naruto's mother and father had that you two dont?" I asked them as I walked to the door.

They said nothing. "Faith! And I have Faith in Naruto just like our friends do!" I yelled out as I activated Sage mode. They gasped as I jumped away. 'Good, Naruto will get here sooner then before.' I thought as I ran and jumped on top of the buildings. I saw a huge cloud of smoke and headed there. My eyes widen as I was to late. "N-no, Kakashi-sensei!!" I yelled as Pain pushed the nail into his heart. My eyes started to glow red with anger.

Pain turned to me. I felt something on my shoulder. "Katsuyu." " My lady told me to heal anyone that is hurt." I nodded as Pain started to walk to me. "I dont have time with you miller." I glared at him. This pain that faced me was Nagato's best friend. "All these pains will die, Nagato." Iyelled at him. His eyes widen, but went back to normal. He jumped up to the buildings. "Oh no you dont" I chased after him. I knew what everyone was doing.

"Stay save me friends, till naruto comes." I whispered as the wide toke my words. My words traviled to each person of the village, this made then fight harder and stay true to be a ninja of the leaf.

I jumped up to the hokage building, standing in front of Tsunade and Pain. "Tsunade, you know him. Remember when the last war you were in with Jiraiya and orochimaru." I told her. My chakra traviling up and down my sword, as I wanted to finish this before he did the great push.  They talked for a bit. Something in me, something was wrong. 'Danzo is doing something as he wanted to be hokage.'  I saw pain move. "No you dont." I jumped after him as he was ready.

"Dont interfer with me, miller." He yelled out as He got higher and higher. I glared as I threw me sword at him. He dodge it. "Yes." I said as I gformed the hand signs. "space style, slow mo!" I jumped pasted him as he was in slow motion. I grabbed my sword, and turned back. but he was gone. Pain went though my body. 'again.' i thought as I turned around. "You will be part of this, and die with it. Ultamient Push" He pushed his hands out and pushed me to the village. I screamed as I was rocket down. I laided on something hard, and looked to she a sharp metal poll, very thick went though my body. 'Just great.' I then black out.