CH 15 WHAT THE HELL?!

Kabutos pov

Young Naruto had battled Lord Orochimaru adn now was his team. I met with Lord Orochimaru outside the forest. "Kabuto, You did good bring her." He told me as he pointed to Candace. 

"We can get some samples when we get back to to the base." I told him. He nodded then that boy came, the one that kinda looks like Sasuke. He talked about joining us. Orochimaru nodded saying he can come.

We all jumped to the hide out, I felt Candace start to move. She opened her eyes, then they snapped open she slapped me as she did she jumped out of my arms.

Candace's pov

I felt like I was being carried. 'Must be Yamato.' I thought as I slowly opened my eyes only to see Kabuto. My eyes snapped open and I slapped Kabuto in the face. He dropped me, but I flipped backed and toke my sword out.

Orochimaru smirked. "Well, good morning Cherry." I shot him a glare. "What were you going to do with me, Snake man." I said and saw Sai. My eyes widen. "Oh you really are an asshole, Sai." Orochimaru saw this as a token to knock me out. Before he touched me I grabbed his hand. "Never touch me." I then felt a pain in my side.  "Damn, you Kabuto." I fell into Orochimarus arms. Kabuto had just hit me with a medical attack.

"Good job Kabuto." Orochimaru said as he picked my body up. Kabuto nodded as they went to the hide out.

Later. 

I woke up to find myself on a surgery table. I looked down to see a needle in me taking some one my blood. 'Why am I so weak right now.' I thought. I saw a shadow move. "Good your awake." It was Kabuto. I glared at him.

"You must feel very weak right now. Thats normal, because of the hit I gave you." He pulled the needle out. He then toke some changes off my body. 'Chains, was that why my body felt so heavy.' I thought. He looked at me. "You know. You look good in sound clothes" I looked at him like he was wierd then I looked down and my eyes widen at what I was wearing.

After a few mins I got my stergnth back. I sat up and looked at him. "Why the hell am I in this shit?" I asked him looking at the things on my. I looked like Orochimaru. Kabuto smiled. "Lord orochimaru thought it would good on you, and it does, and Candace." I looked at him he pushed me on the wall, kunai at my neck. I glared at him.

"You will be part of Orochimarus village." My eyes widened at this. "Fat chance!" I pushed him away and ran out of the room. Not many people in this base. I kept running.  Then I heard a explosion. "Sasuke?" I whispered as I ran that way with Kabuto on my tail. "Candace" I ran faster and saw Naruto Sakura Sai and Yamato. I ran in and they looked at me like I was crazy. "Just. Shut. Up." I said.

"So, your here to,  Candace." His voise never changed after all these years. I turned my head to him, Sasuke.

"Hey, Duckhead." His eye twitched. I dont know what he said before he was behind me with his sword. I went to block, but where was my sword. I grabbed a kunai and blocked. "Your still the same weak Candace I met years ago." I gleared. "I wouldnt say that uchiha. Electric style- body shocker!" His eyes widened a little as the attack hit him, he jumped back. "Bitch." "Yeah, am I? Then tht makes you an asshole." 

I felt weak again. 'What did you do to me kabuto.' I thought as they left. I fell forward. "Candace!" My friends yelled as Sakura turned me over. "Kabuto.....did....something." I gasped out pain went thought my body making me faint.

At the village.

I woke up in the hospital. I yawned and looked around. "You awake?" I looked up to see Lady Tsunade. "Hello, Milady." I said with a smile, she didn't smile back. "Candace, Kabuto put something in your body, and it wasnt a poisin." I frowned as I sat up. "It looked he put a different type of blood in you." She said. "When I woke up he was taking blood out of me and putting something in me." I told her.

 She nodded as she patted my head. "Get some rest." I nodded and went to sleep.

In my dreams.

It was pitch black. "Where am I?" I asked as I looked around. then there was a light. I looked at it and Saw me on the table with Orochimaru grinning and Kabuto putting something in me. "This type, Milord?" Kabuto asked him. Orochimaru nodded. "Yes, lets see what happens when she has Uchiha blood in her."

I woke up with a gasp but felt sick, I grabbed a bin and threw up. "That snake. Puting Uchiha blood in me. Shit." I laided back down with a sigh. "Bastards." I said went back to sleep.