CH 38 The past meets up with the present

3 months.

The war had started, and many of us were hurt. I had to make sure I didnt get hurt. I had my reasons why.

Our group stood in the desert, there was one enemy that we would face, plus three others, one of them being Gaara's father.

I stood by Gaara in the desert. I held his hand as the other hand was infront of his eyes. I knew what he was looking at. Putting his hand down he looked at me. "You knew huh?" I nodded as I looked behind us at our teammate from the different villages.

"Yeah, Im sorry." I said quitly. He leaned down and kissed my cheek. "Its fine, you cant remember everything thats going to happen." I was shocked that he said that,

I moved my hand up giving everyone the signal. "Who ae the othere ones." Gaara asked me. I frowned.

"Your father, The zecond Mizukage, the second tsuchikage, and the thrid riakage." I told him as I held onto his arm, feeling the sand under us start to lift us up. "yes ut there is a female too." My eyes widen. 'A female? who? wait, please dont tell me."

Suddenly, onoki Came. "No need to stran your back." Gaara said as he crossed his arms, making me giggle. This made Onoki smirk. "Keep talking kid."

He made a face like he ment busniess. "Im here to pick up the piece that I left last time."  He said.

I started to shake. I hope everyone that is battle is ok, I know some are gone, but I wish I could do more then this. Gaara wrapped his arm around me. "Its ok." I nodded as I wondered who the fivth one was.

Gaara lifted his hands up making his sand tsunami at the 5 of them. My heart pounding faster and harder as Gaara's father used a gold dust. I was on another sand cloud watching him try to grab the enemy with the sand below, But they backed up, and Oonoki used his dust element, I covered my eyes as I felt a hand wrap around my waist. The dust cleared and Gaara held me

"Father." this made them look up. My eyes widen as it was her, my mother. Garra's father looked at him then at me, my mother had her head down.

"Gaara, where is Shukaku?" I smiled. "Gone." I said as I wrapped my arms around Gaara. "The monster you made died, and I died along with it." he said as he tighten his grip on me remember what happen a few years ago. "But Lady Chiyo and my friends brought me back." Gaara's father his eyes went wide. "Friend> you of all people!?" he yelled out.

I glared at him. "Yes!" Not only that 4th kazekage, he has a wife too." I said with a proud smile on my face as I kissed Gaaras cheek." He glared at me and I glared back hard.

"You tried to kill him over 6 times when he grew up! You even had his uncle to kill him, and that set off Shukaku in him, making the monster you wanted. But." Gaara put his hand on my shoulder. "but thanks to Candace, my friends, and my family. I am loved. I am the Kazekage now. It is my duty to protect Suna from any danger even you." he said.

Gaara and his father shared a small glare at eachother. I kissed his cheek, and smiled. "Make me prooud." I said jumping off and was faced to face with my mother.