Ch 9. Gaara!!

I watched as granny Chiyo heal Gaara but use her life in exchange. She stopped as she was breathing heavy. "I dont have enough chakra."

She panted, her hands still on gaara. Naruto put his hands on hers then I put mine on his. "Use ours." We said with smiles.

She nodded as she did the jutsu again. Naruto and I put our hands on hers with chakra.

Feeling it go from me to Chiyo felt good but bad. We were bring Gaara back, but lossing Chiyo.

It toke less then 30 mins. Chiyo feel back dead, but to some, she looked asleep.

-im Gaaras mind-

Naruto and I stood next to each with all our friends. We looked at each other and pushed though the crowd and ran to Gaara.

Gaara opened his eyes to see his hand. "Who is it? Who are they calling?" Gaara leaved his hand up. "Whos hand is this? Wait, my hand again." He moved his hand again to see himself as a kid.

Someone put his hand on Gaaras shoulder. It was naruto, and I stood next to him as a little girl. "Gaara." Gaara blinked. "Naruto. Cherry." I smiled with tears of joy. I hugged him as he was shocked. he put a arm around my waist as I hugged him. 

"Gaara." I wispered as I just hugged. He then looked around at all the people from suna where there for him.

Naruto told Gaara hothey came tsave hmand hw Grann Chiyo gave up her life for his. Gaara tried to get up but soon fell. Naruto and I helped him. He made a small smile.

We started to walk to suna as we did we could see a welcome party. Gaara was so shocked. "ou are really loved." I told him and he nodded.

It was a week after we barried Chiyo. Gaara wanted me to see something.

"Remember how you told me you where from a different world." I nodded. "Yeah." "Well my father, you should know about him. He had this with the kanji 'miller' on it."

He gave me two scrolls. It did have the kanji 'miller' on it.  美良

"Thank you gaara." I said as I hugged him. He hugged me back.

"I...I love you Candace." I smiled as I knew he never knew love till I came. "And I love you Gaara." He hugged me tighter.

Later that day. I pulled my backpack on, getting ready to go. I was at the gate. I kissed Gaara on the cheek, making him blush. The girls giggled as the boys gave Gaara a thumbs up. I smiled. Naruto and Gaara shook hands.

I then remembered what Guy would do to Kakashi. "Bye." I said as I started to run. My friends looked at me like a lunatick till they saw Guy and Kakashi. "Shes good." Guy then ran after me, then the rest of them.

I wondered what was in the scrolls.