Ch 34. Team seven again! NOT

I watched Danzo and Sasuke battle aginst eachother. I yawned as I already know the ending of this battle. I pricked my head up knowning Sakura is coming. I moaned as this was the stupid part.

I held on to the tree as I knew Sasuke was useing Susanoo. My body twitch from the power it brought. I knew Kakashi and Sai was also coming to stop Sakura.  I heard blood dripping down to the floor. Sasuke was crushing Danzo with Susanoo's hand.

Danzo and Sasukes real fight started as I staied on the tree, waiting till he used that jutsu. My body started to shake as I turned to see Saskue's Susanoo's turned more powerful. I smirked as Itachi helped with it, but putting more power into Sasuke.

My eyes widened as I jumped out of the tree and onto the stone floor. Madara (Obito) chuckled as I glared at him. "shouldn't you go back to the kage's, Hokage." I stuck my tongue at him. I crossed my arms. "Even if I go back, they will just ask questions, I'm staying here to stop anything from geting out of controll. But thats for to do when Danzo dies, so you can take his Shanigan, Right?" I said as I threw a kunai at him. He chuckled as it just passed though him.

"So you know all that part too, huh." I sighed as I glared at him. "I told you before, I know everything that is going to happen." He nodded as Danzo summoned his Tarip, A nightmare eatting monster. "Like that getting out?" He asked me, with tone.

I glared at him, taking my sword out. "Only helping you this once, Uchiha." I whispered as I jumped after the Tarip, as Sasuke toke care of Danzo. 10 hits from my Time sword and the Tarip was dead, and so was Danzo. Sasuke had pluged his sword into him.

I sighed as he was out of the way, but then I remember his eye. "SHIT" I jumpped a mile away as Danzo started to jutsu to destory everything in a 1/2 mile rang.

I sighed as he was finally dead, but Karin was hurt badly, and in a few Sakura would be here.

Sasuke glared up at me as I glared back. Madara tolded Sasuke o stay down, but he jumped at me. I blocked his sword with mine. "Down uchiha, your not at your best right now, besides." I tapped his forhead and he was pushed back to where Madara was. His eyes went wide. "You cant beat a Miller's streagth." I smirked out.

"SASUKE!!" I turned my head to see Sakura. I sighed as she told him she would join him and do anything. "Anything? The kill Miller and Karin.'  He ordered. I smirked as I jumped down where Karin was. "Its ok, Im a friend." I toke her out of the rubble and faced Sakura. "Candace?' She looked at me. She held up a Kunai. My eyes widened as I fast stepped, (A speedy step) wrapped my arms around Sakura and speed step back to were I was. She had cut my arm with the kunai. "Candace?"

I glared at Sasuke as she looked at him and gasped. Kakashi stopped his attack. "He ment to kill you." I whispered to her as she started to shake in my arms.

I stood Sakura on her legs. "Im sorry candace." I patted her head. "Its ok, its his fault. Not yours." I told her. I toke the kunai from her. "You wanted to kill Sasuke on your own, huh." She looked down.

Kakashi told Sasuke that revenge isn't the way. He just laughed. "Bring me my brother, my mother, my father and the rest of my clan, and I'll stop." I glared at him. Kakashi and Sasuke was going to fight. "Kakashi." He looked back at me. "Its ok, its the buren of the sensei for what his students have done." I shook my head. I heard a moan. "KARAN" I yelled as I dragged Sakura with me.

Sakura started to heal her. She opened her mouth. "Shut up, Karan." She did. I looked back at Sasuke and Kakashi. Knowning Naruto would be here soon.  I looked back at Karan and Sakura to see Sakura was gone. "Damnit." I turned around to see her. I speed step as Sasuke tried to grab her, but Naruto got her, and Sasuke grabbed me. 'Shit' He chuckled as he held the kunai to my neck. "CANDACE"