CH 42 Our ninja way

Drops of rain started to land on my arms, soon all of me. I stood next to Naruto as Kakashi and Guy stood behind us. I could see Obito's hand going for his wing sword. Glaring at him as Ino's dad sent everyone the report of what has been going on. I toke a deep breath as everyone was going to be here soon....Meaning the big fight was going to happen soon.

My left hand tighten into a fist. Remembering who we already lost. Tsunade and Gaara are still battling Madara, but they would fail......Knowing that Gaara was close to death,again, I couldnt handle him dying when we are to be a family soon.

Also knowing that Kabuto hasnt been defeated yet also meant that people that he brought back are still here. I remember about this time right now Sasuke should be meeting up with Itachi to face Kabuto.  Suddenly, all the tailed beast, their bodys started to glow. I smiled a bit, meaning Itachi did it. He was able to stop Kabuto and let the ones that came back go to resting in peace. My heart pounded in my chest, was he able to stop him? Bee and eight tail was able to take down the spirt demon that could take the tails out of people. 

Naruto and I jumped down next Obito. I cracked my knuckles and grabbed my sword. "Ready to call it quites, Obito?" I asked him. I could tell he was glaring at us. "Im not done" He said and did a few hand signs. My eyes widen as the spirit demon suddenly open all of its eye turning into the 10 tailed beast. "Oh man" Naruto cried as we both jumped out of the way from its hand coming down close to us.

Kurama toke over Naruto telling everyone that the ten-tail beast only had to have a part of a tailed beast chakra. I looked at him, that meant that he got 8 and 9 from the octo leg and the chakra jar full of Kuramas chakra. "I see, he only need you two to finish it since he had the others" I said making Kurama nod narutos head. Sighing as Kakashi pushed me and Narto back saying he could handle this. I looked at him, hoping he was ready to face an old friend. But before that happen Obito wanted to talk to all of us.

Obito explain that the only reason he summoned the ten tail was for the Infinite Tsukuyomi, were there could be no war, no harm, everything would be at peace. I glared at him. "That isnt true! If a world was like that, no war no harm it would be no pain. Each of us has had pain, but because of that pain we were able to grow stronger." I yelled out. "Your saying in that wonderful world we wouldnt need heros. All of us need a hero. I had a mom, a dad, even a husband." I looked at Naruto and smiled. "Naruto had his mom and dad and ero-sennin. We all look up to hero's. To us, they are our heros." I yelled as  Naruto nodded his head. "Candace is right. And because of that I wont hide, Ill keep running foreword with out stopping. Im going to become Hokage, and let this place be better then before. That is my Ninja way" Naruto cried out smiling.

I grinned as I pointed to my chest. "I wont stop at all either. Im going to be a better person, show everyone whats it like to be a ninja and protect the ones you love. Thats my ninja way and nothing is going to stop that!" I yelled out and did a few hands signs. "Ice style; Ice storm!" A huge blizzard of ice crystals attacked the ten tail. "And we are going to stop you!"