Ch 21. Father

I started up the next morning. My father shouldnt have moved fast.  I jumped from branch to branch looking for a red haired man. As I looked the sun was getting higher meaning noon was here.

I sat down to take a rest only for me to have a kunai at my neck. "Hello little girl." It was a man. I smirked and kicked the kunai out of his hand. I jumped back and got my sword out. The man glared at me but stopped.

"You look like someone I knew?" I looked at him and my eyes went wide. It was him. My father. "Charoltte." He said. I felt tears on my face. "that was my mothers name." He was shocked. "She had a daughter? With who?" He asked. I pointed to him. "You!"

He was taken back at this. "Me? That must mean, your candace." He said. I nodded. "Thats right. Candace Lynn Miller, The last of the Miller clan and holder of the Riogan" I said with a smile. He smiled back and ran out me. I went to block his attack, but it wasnt a block. It was a hug.

"You look like your mother." He said as he hugged me. "Who killed her?" He asked. We sat don to talk. I told him everything that happen to me. "Wow, if I had known I would have been there." He said. I shook my head. "It's not your fault, besides I was looking for you."

I told him as I stood up. "What for?" I toke a scroll out. "Saizo Lynn. You are wanted for murder. I am to take you back to Konoha for a trail. If you do not come. I have the power to kill you." I told him and Looked at him. He nodded. "Guess I have to do this. He said and Jumped at me.

I kicked him away and got my sword out. "I dont want to kill you father." I said as I let lighten run though my sword. He toke his own sword out and made of earth. "Neither do I daughter."

We ran at eachother. Swords hitting eachother over and over. I swung at his sword making it break. He looked at me as I punched him in the face. He skid back. Holding his jaw and looked at me. He got up and did some hand signs, but before he could finish them, I ran to him and plung my sword into his stomach.

He coughed blood out. He then smiled. "Just like your mother, tough as nails." he said and coughed again. "I always wanted to meet you, father." I said as tears trailed down my face. He lended back and put a hand on my face. "Stay strong and live up to your dreams, my cherry blossom." My eyes went wide as he fell back, dead.

I frowned and picked up his body. I ran back to Konoha and gave them his body. As I walked home I looked up at the night sky. A shooting star shot by and I closed my eyes and made a wish.