Ch 33 SUMMER!

• Dedicated to Erin Sutter

I smiled as the sun hit my face. We all wanted to go to the beach, and well we did. We all toke a carrage up to the beach. There was 6 carriage. My team, Shika's, Hinatas, Lee's, our sensei's , and Gaara's team.

Naruto was happy as we got closer. Sai kept drawing what passed us by. I talked with Sakura the way and soon felt the carriage stop. "Yahoo!" Naruto yelled as he ran out I sighed as we all got out. I smiled as I smelled the ocean air.

I gathered my things and Gaara's things. As everyone of the leaf and sand got out of the carriages. Naruto and Lee ran stight to the water. Sakura yelling at both of them as she grabbed some bags.

I giggled as I set the umberlla up and laid a huge towel on the ground. Gaara laid as soon it was done. I blinked. "on no, You are going swimming with me." I said as I pulled on his arm.

The other teams where going to the water. Some of the girls where now playing volleyball. "Fine." I smiled as I grabbed my bathing suit and went to the changing room. All Gaara did was take his shirt off as he had his swim shorts on.

He crossed his arms as he wanted for me. I had changed into a lite blue bathing suit.

After I got out, he was staring at the ocean. "Ready" I said, making him turned to me. He had a light blush on his face. Smiling at him as I kiss his cheek. "Lets go." I said and dragged him to the water.

I dived into the water. Opening my eyes under the water. Seeing the fishes swim by. Swimming back to get air, Gaara is still standing at the edge of the water. "come on in hun." He looked at the water and stock a foot in then taking it back out.

"Its to cold." he said. I shook my head. "please!" I begged. He looked at the water. My eyes went  as I saw Kiba, Naruto, and Lee behind Gaara. 'Please dont push him.' I begged and they did.

They pushed Gaara into the water. He gasped as He glared at them. "You three." He waised his hand to make sand attack then, but since he was wet, the sand he controled even the dry sand moved as mud. The boys laughed, but soon water was splashed all over them, knocking them over. Gaara looked back to see me with my hands in Dog sign.

"what? Thats what they get." I swam over to Gaara. Naruto stood up and pointed at me. "Candace this calls for a water war~" He yelled as he made shadow clones and made a water rasengan.  I smirked as I ran at him. "dont you know Naruto, Eletric doesnt mix well with water!"

His eyes went wide. "SHIT!" I slammed my eletric hand on his water Rasengan. It blasted him a few feet. I laughed as Kiba and akaramu ran at me. I sent them a shocking wave too, same with Lee.

An hour after a little eletric and water war, I won. I smirked as I laid on the towel. Gaara had already laid down an half an hour ago. He was asleep with a towel covering his head. I crawled over to him and toke the towel off.

He was snoreing a little, making me giggle. I looked to the beach as it was noon. Now it was the boys playing Volley Ball, Sakura was chasing Sai for calling her a slut, again. I got up to get some ice cream. I then saw the senseis talking under three umbrellas and three towels. I smiled as this was an awesome day. I grabbed two ice creams one vanilla and chocolate.

After I got back, Gaara was still asleep. I toke my finger and dipped it in ice cream. I smeared it on his lips. He licked it up. He slowly opened one eye and looked at me. "really?" He asked as He sat up. I smiled and gave him a cone. He smiled. I ate the ice cream, getting it on my cheeks. This made him lick it off, making me blushed super red.

The day soon ended as everyone was sleepy. I packed everything and got into the carriage. As we sat down in it, Gaara laid down with his head on my head and slept as I watched the sunset.