CH 14 battle

Today was the day. I tied my headband tighter to my forehead.

"Candace." I looked over my shoulder to see Yamato. "Yes, Yamato." He walked over to me. "I want you to stay back till I give you this signal." He snapped his fingers. If something happens you will go after the spy and who else he is with." I nodded. "Yes sir."

We headed to the bridge. My hands turned into fists as I knew who the spy was. I watched Yamato toke Saoris puppet form. He walked on the bridge and was greeted by the spy.

The spy toke the cloak off to show himself as kabuto.  They talked about something and suddenly Kabuto threw a shirkun at the bushing behind him. A chill went down my back as I saw him. 'Orochimaru.' 

I would have gone over there and attack, but I staied.  After a few more mins I watched as Orochimaru made him self clear to all of us.  Then Kabuto attacked Yamato, making him jumping out of the puppet.

"Ah, Yamato!" Naruto yelled but no one heard him, Orochimaru sent snakes at him, but I sent a kunai killing them. Yamato looked only to see  I was still hidden.

Yamato made the sign for the others to come out. Orochimaru said something that made Naruto go really made. "Wheres little candace at?" I heard them like I was right next to them. "She wasn't aloud to go on this mission." Yamato said getting ready to attack.

Orochimaru smirked. "Oh really?" Suddenly I heard a hiss'ing sound. I turned around to be attack by a white snake. "Shit!" I yelled as I threw a kunai at it. "Seems like you lie." Orochiamru said as The snake went to bit me, I grabbed it and hissed in its face. "LEAVE ME NOW" Like I spoke the snakes language. Orochimaru smirked at me.

The snake backed off and slide over to orochimaru. "mmm, interresting." he said. I glard at him as I had made myself known. Suddenly this power was shot around us. I quickly looked at naruto with wide eyes. "Shit." I jumped away as NAruto ran at Orochimaru with fast speed. Breaking some of the brigde.

Naruto hit orochimaru making him fly a few miles. I watched them only to be brought back when Kabuto came to attack me. "Good to see you again, Candace." He said as he swung a kunai at me.

"Not for me Kabuto." I threw a shirukin at him as he dogde it. "How did you learn to speak snake." He asked as we did teijutsu. I went to hit his face as he blocked it.  "Dont know. dont care" I didnt block an attack and got hit in the stomach.

Orochimaru then walked back, and half his face was torn off. 'That was the boy he toke because he didnt get sasuke.' I thought as I blocked the kunai Kabuto threw at me.

More power came from Naruto as three long red tails of chakra came over Naruto's body. "Oh Shit!" I jumped as a wave went out and hit everyone that was on the ground. I backflipped  and landed near Sai and Sakura. Kabuto got up as he put his glasses back on. 'Shit, she knew that was coming.' He thought.

Orochimaru and Naruto looked at eachother, I know Orochimaru is looking at the fox right in the eyes. Naruto then roared making Orochimaru skid back a little. Kabuto saw Narutos back open, but when he went to attack Naruto roared making everyong being pushed back. I jumped to see if I can jump the blast but I got hit and landed on my stomach.

Naruto had blasted the whole brigde and it was gone. I sat up on my knees to see I was bleeding. I quickly did some hand signs and healed it. I looked who got hit and Sakura did. "Sakura!" I ran over to her but I didnt know she was on the bridge. As I got over to her, I held her knocked out body feeling both of us falling, but something caught us. I looked up to see Yamato used his jutsu to caught us. "You o.k?" He asked. I nodded as I jumped up and placed Sakura on the ground.

I heard a 'Caw' and looked into the sky, to see Sai leaving. "That Asshole!!" I yelled as I ran after him. "Candace? Wait!!" He yelled after me, but I was long gone. I ran after Sai, but I felt a power go over me agian. I wrapped my arms around me. "No, Four tails?" I said I knew Naruto was going to go 4 tail, but I never felt like this before.

I looked up to see a red line shot up in the air. "Oh shit." I did some hands signs to but a sheild around me, but I didnt do it in time and got blasted knocking me out.

3rd persons pov

Kabuto started to heal himself as he finished he went to meet with Orochimaru, but saw Candace knocked out and smirked as he jumped over to her. "Well, Seems Orochimaru-sama will get you after all." He said as he picked Candace's body up and left to find Orochimatu.