CH 1. CANDACE!?!?!?!

This takes place after Naruto gets back to the village, maybe a couple days.

The wind though my long red hair. I had my konoha headband tied around my hair as a ponytail. I smiled as I saw the gates getting closer and closer. I remembered all my friends. They were my family to me. Naruto, Sakura, Hinata, Kiba, Shino, Shikamaru, Choji, Ino, Neji, Lee, TenTen, and all the sensies. 

I glared though, because of Sasuke. I growled as I remeber the bastered went with Orochimaru. I rubbed my face as I entered the village. I looked aroung. Everythng looks the same, but I knew everyone was grown up, looking different. I looked at the Hokage mountain and smiled. Lady Tsunades face was up there. 

I giggled as I made my way up there to the hokages office.  I walked up the stairs. I looked at the view and smiled at it. Then I remembered from my world. This would be destroyed. I shook my head as I went inside. I stopped outside the door. I could hear voices.

"Hey, grany have you heard anything about Candace?" It sounded like naruto. "Naruto. You know Candace went out after you to get stronger too." That was Kakashi. I giggled as I heard a smake, must have been Sakura. "Kakashi is right. We'll never know when Candace will be back." 

I slowly opened the door so know could hear it. "Im just worried. We havent heard from her for a long time." Sakura smaked his head. "That would be the same with you."

I couldn't take it and started craking up. Everyone looked at the door to look at me. "Who are you?" Lady Tsunade asked with an eyebrow raised.

I frowned. "Man thats sad. You were just talking about me." I said. they looked at me with wide eyed. "CANDACE!?!?!?!?!" I smiled. "The one and only." I was then tackled by Naruto and Sakura.

"Where have you been?" "How was your training?" "Are your stronger then before?" "Do you have any new ninjutsu, or taijutsu, or genjutsu?" They kept asking me questions over and over. "Brain is over heating guys!" I yelled. They got off me as I sat up.

Tsunade smiled at me, same with shizune and Kakashi. "So, how was your training candace." I looked up at her. "It was good. but I have Info about the next coming years."  They looked at me. "Is this info from your world, Candace." She asked with a siruse look. I nodded. I looked at her. 

"It has to do with the Akatsuki." Their eyes widen.