Ch 18. Hidan and Kakazu

I packed my gear and added more kunais in my pouch. I put my sword on my hip. I knew what I'm gettimg my self into. I have seen what Hidan and Kakazu can do.

Hidan with immortalaty and Kakazu extra hearts and chakras. I had seen hidan in his Jashin form, l really do not want to see that.

Kakazu had stiches all over his body, able to use the sting in his body to attack.

I sighed as I left me home to meet Asuma and the rest at the gate. As I walked to the gate I smiled to myself as I knew I would save Asuma meaning he would be able to see his son being born and grow up.

I lend on the gate waiting for them."Candace." I looked up to see Asuma and Shikamaru. I smiled at them. "I heard from Tsunade that your going with us?" Shikamaru asked me. I nodded as I crossed my arms.

"Yes, it is because I have info as the people that killed the monk. Their names are Hidan and Kakazu." asuma nodded. Soon Kotetsu and Izumo came. We headed out.

We ran and jumpped from branch to branch. "Candace." I looked back at Asuma. "Tell us a little on the two." I nodded as I jumped from a branch.

"Hidan, A jashin follow, meaing that he is immortal. carries a triple-blade scythe. Very powerful weapon. Next is Kakazu. Has five hearts, different type of chakra. Has striches that he uses as his attacks."

I told them. Asuma nodded as we jumped from branch to branch. "Also candace, there something your not telling us." Sweat rolled down my face. I stopped at one branch.

I faced them. I toke a deep breath. "You know how I was from a different world, and know whats goingto happen." They nodded and told me to keep going.

Taking another deep breath. "on this mission, you are to die, Asuma." Everyone looked down.

"I came to save you, so you can have a family with Kurenai." I said with a smile. Asuma smiled. "Alright lets go." We started to move again.

Asuma stood next to me as Shika was on the roof and Kotetsu and Izumo hid. "Now." Asuma threw his chakra blades at hidan. Hidan moved to block it with his scythe. Kotetsu and Izumo jumped to attack. Hidan tried to moce but Shika got a hold on him.

Both men plugged their weapons into Hidan. "One down." I shook my head. "Not yet, remember immortal." I said.

Blood poured down hidans body. "Ouch man, who the fuck are you guys?" I stepped out. Hidan smirked. "Oh Candace the bitch that we say crying over the dead boy." He looked up and my eyes widen.

"Shika look out!!" I yelled as Kakazu sliced at Shika. Shikamaru jumped down to Asuma as Hidan and Kakazu both jumped back. "Stupid for getting trapped." "Oh shut the hell up Stick face." They looked at us.

I toke my sword out. 'Get ready." I said as I blocked Hidans Scythe. "Back off, moron." I said pushing him back. He smirked and licked his lips. "Gross."

Our fight now began.