Ch 8. Death of Gaara

I felt Deidara take to the air. I knew Naruto and Kakashi would follow us. I got a kunai out and cut the rope, but I sat there, to make him think I was still tied up.

He sat down. Deidara looked over at me. He looked me up and down. "You know, un. You are pretty cute." My eyes went wide as a small blush cralwed on my face.

"I have gaara." He laughed. "Girl, face it. He's dead. Not coming bad." He said laughed. I glared at him as I tackled him. "Your untied?" "Gaara will come back, You'll see. He'll come back and we'll be happy." I said crying as Deidara tried to get me off him.

I suddenly felt the air shift. I ducked as I knew Kakashi was useing his Shaningan. Deidara lookws at me as I was crazy. "What are you? What!?" His arm was gone, well his other arm. Deidara dodged the other one, but I was watching naruto.

"Rasengan!!" He yelled as he hit the clay bird. I jumped off just in time. I grabbed the head of the bird. A clone of Naruto helped me with it. I opened it to show us Gaara. I could hardly breath.

"I'll get you." Naruto said as he turned to Deidara. "Good, cause I've been ready to fight you." Naruto punched Deidara and he flew back. I puled all the clay away from Gaara. I held Gaara's body in my arms. 

"Gaara." I whispered as tears landed on his cheek. He didnt stear. That made me cry more. I looked up to see Naruto beat the shit out of Deidara. I toke Gaara's body and jumped down.

Naruto would find out it was a clay clone. I walked with Gaara's body. I heard a explons and knew Kakashi would take care of it. "Sakura." I said as I walked up to them. They saw me with Gaara. I still had tears pouring down.

We walked to a feild. I set Gaara on the ground and sat next to him. Sakura went to work, but nothing. Tears poured down my back. I felt a hand on my head. It was Kakashi. I looked up at him.

"Why Gaara?" I said as I cried. I knew Granny Chyoi was going to bring him back, but it still hurt.

"Why Gaara? Candace." I looked at him, he was crying too. "Why him. Always Gaara. To die like this. He's the Kazekade." Naruto Cried. This made me cry harder.

"Because all they wanted from Gaara was the Shukaku." I cried. "Naruto." Grnny Choyi tried to talk, but naruto turned around with tears. 

"Shut up!"  I looked down as naruto talked. "If you shinobi os the sand hadn't put a monster in Gaara, then this would have never happen!!!! Did anyone ask how Gaara felt? Only Cnadace, and she showed love to him when others did not." I put my head on Gaara's chest as tears poured down my cheeks.

Naruto put his arm on his face. "I couldn't save Saskue. And now I couldn't save Gaara. Trained for three years, but nothing had changed." 

I felt someone pick me up. I looked at Granny Chiyo. She looked in to my eyes and I knew what she was going to do. "What is she doing?" I looked up at Naruto and the others. "She's bring Gaara back."

(God, Such a hrad chapter to type cried the whole time typing.)