Ch 30. Im dead!?

I opened my eyes as it was all black. I felt like I was on a bed. I reached over and turned on a light. I gasped as I looked around. I was in my room, in the other world. "Whats going on."  I said to my self as I got off the bed. I was dressed in a red and black Kimono.

"my favorite colors" I said with a smile. I remember Pain useing his attack to push me down to konoha and a thick pipe went though my stomach.

I shook my head as I walked into the hall way. It was very long. "Hello, Any one here?" I yelled out. I heard some voices, and saw a light at the end of the hall way.

"do you think its her?" It was a mans voice. "it can be, she still has a life to live. if she died now, she would be what 17?" A young womens voice. I entered the light, and it was like a camp fire. like when Kakashi saw his dad before he came back to life. My eyes widen. "like kakashi, IM DEAD!?" I screamed out.

the people that the voice came from turned around. "Candace, sweet heart." I looked up with tears in my eyes as I found out i'm dead. My heart stopped seeing three people i miss the most. "mom? Nana? Papa?" They nodded their heads. I ran to them, hugging.

I looked at nana and papa. they look the same as the last time I saw them [URL=http://s535.photobucket.com/user/candace-love-garra/media/hdhd_zps6528ae89.png.html][IMG]http://i535.photobucket.com/albums/ee353/candace-love-garra/hdhd_zps6528ae89.png[/IMG][/URL]

I looked over at my mom and smiled. she looked so pretty. [URL=http://s535.photobucket.com/user/candace-love-garra/media/fdf_zps973b5bda.png.html][IMG]http://i535.photobucket.com/albums/ee353/candace-love-garra/fdf_zps973b5bda.png[/IMG][/URL].

"Candace, honey. you are dead, but not fully." Papa said to me as he patted my back. I raised an eye brow. "How?"

We all sat down near the fire. "Papa nana why are you dressed like that." I asked them. They had mardern day clothes on from my old world and mom and I had Kimonos. "It depedded on the place we died. Like me and nana we died in the other world. as for you and your mother, died here." Papa told me.

I nodded. I saw nana and papa started to disapper. "Whats happening?" I asked them. They smiled at me. "Our time is up. we staied her in the inbetween to meet you again, honey. we are so proud of you. never give up." Nana said as they left with smiles on their faces.

now it was me and my mom. "Candace I have so much to tell you." I nodded. "well im here for good, I guess, unless someone brings me back." I chuckeld out, she did too. "Mom, are you really a saninn?" I asked her.

She nodded. "Yup, but only did Tsuande knew." I nodded, then rembered. "So you where her friend?" she nodded. yup." she said with a smiled then frowned. "Candace, you need to watch your back madara." I stopped mom. "thats not Madara, mom. Its Obito. One of Kakashi's friends when he was little. He is going to start a war." I told her.

"And now, I cant help anyone." I told her as I put my face in my hands. I felt her rub my back. "honey, things will be ok." "How?" I asked her. "I have friends that will miss me, I have fiance that wont look for love, cause I was the only one for him." I said now crying.  "hun, you will have your life again." I looked up at her.

A pang in my heart started to pump. "Looks like I was right. Now candace do me proud and keep the miller name alife and strong. also tell Tsunade hi for me." I smiled my mom. "I will and I'll make you proud. " She giggled. "you already have. also tell shadow my little dragon frog i love him." I nodded. as everything went black

Back in konoha. No ones pov

Sakura placed candace's body next to a worn out Tsunade. "Sakura, What happen?" A ninja asked as he bent down and gasped as he saw the young red heads body. "Young miller? How." Sakura pulled back candace's shirt. "Athick pole hit her heart and lungs. S-she died in mear seconds." She cried as she leanded on candace's body.

In other parts of the village. people who where died started to come back. "Sakura, get off her." The ninja said as the hole in candace's stomach started to heal. "How." "Na....Nar.....Naruto.." Candace whispered with a smile. But was still out of it.

A few hours later.

Candace's pov

I sat up as I looked around. A hospital bed, is where I sat.  'Naruto, thank you.' I thought as the door opened and I smiled to see my team. "Naruto, sakura, kakashi." I said as I went to get up. Sakura pushed me back. I chuckled as I looked at Kakashi. "Have a good talk with your old man." His eyes widen as I smiled. "I know I had a great talk with my mom." He chuckled.

I looked over at naruto. "N-naruto, I want to thank you. You saved everyone, even me. Im greatful to you." I told him with tears in my eyes as I smiled.  He smiled back and gave me a thumbs up. I chuckled.