Ch 7. Your to late

I watched them take the Shukaku out of Gaara. I pulled on the rope that held me, but to me it felt like I was tearing at chains. I could hear Deidara laugh at me as I tried to get it off.

I glared at him. I stopped as I was getting weak because of the cut. I looked up at Gaara. I couldnt believe I was really seeing this.

It was now the 3rd day. "Its done." I looked up just as Gaars body hit the groud. "NO!" I yelled. The rope was off me. I ran to Gaars body and looked at his face. I could tell he wasnt breathing.

Deidara started to laugh. "Looks like your little love is lost forever." I glared up at him and tackled him to the ground. He didnt see it coming. I was on his chest and started to punch his face over and over till I felt Sasori's tail wrapped around me. I stuggled to get out.

"Let me finish him!" I yelled at Sasori as Deidara held a bloody  nose. "Damn, bitch can hit hard."

Deidara cleaned himself and toke more rope. He tied me up again and threw me on his bird. I landed face first. And let me tell you something. His clay birds are hard as hell.

"We'll have to wait till they smash the rock." Sasori said as they waited. I looked at Gaara's body. Tears poured down my face. 'Gaara' I thought. 

Suddenly the boulder was smashed in. My team ran in. I frowned as they looked at Gaaras body.

"Gaara." I heard naruto say. He then saw me. "Candace!" I frowned as tears poured down. "Naruto, Your too late." i said. I felt the bird move. "I'll take the body while you play with the others, Sasori-dana."  Deidara said as the bird ate gaara.

Deidara jumped on the bird and looked at me. "We're going on a trip, Candace." I glared at him.

Feeling the bird fly to the sky I screamed. "NARUTO!!!!!" I yelled