Ch 41 tailed beast

Bee set me down with a clone. 'Great' I thought as the clone had a grip on me. Watching Naruto and Bee fight the tailed beasts.

I felt the clones grip lossen and then was gone. Looking up only to have another hand at my throat. Cliching the arm with my hands as I glared at the man that gripped my throat,  Obito. "Miller. You look like someone dragged out of a grave." I spat at his mask. I could tell he as smirking under the mask.

"Fuck you Obito. Why" I asked as he slammed me up on the tree. My eyes eyes widen as the air was knocked out of me "Why what, miller." Coughing as I clawed at his arm.

"why did you kill my mother? She loved you. Even when you loved Rin, she loved you. But it was all about Rin. Rin this and Rin that. You knew you couldnt have Rin because she loved." Releasing hi grip on my throat as he punched me in the stomach making me fall to my knees.

"You know nothing!" He kicked me in my stomach. I coughed blood up. I caught his foot before he could kick me again. Im not letting him hit my stomach again. "I know everything,Why Kakashi killed Rin? Why you are like this!" I told him as I swung him away from me. I put my hand over my stomach healing it.

Obito caught himself as he stood up. His Sharinga eyesn glared at me. "So, thats why you dont want me to hit you." I glared at him as I toke my sword. "Oh you wont be fighting me."

Bubbles started to surround  me and saw the sixth tailed. 'Fuck." The bubbles burst and sent me flying to Naruto and Killer Bee.

The tailed beast started to form into their beast forms. "Shit." as I toke my sword out. We attacked the best we could, even Guy and Kakashi came.

After a while, we thought we had them but Naruto and I were thrown to the 4-tails mouth being swallowed but naruto made sure we didnt.

Both Naruto and I tried to keep him from closing his mouth. But we soon did, I hought it would be darkness. But it wasnt.

we stood infront of the four-tail, "Four tail." I hit Narutos head for saying that. "Use his name." Four tail looked at me. "and what is my name, girl." I smiled. "Son Goku, one of the tailed beast. Pleasure to meet you." Son Goku smirked then looked over at naruto, talking to him about the beasts names.

"Nine tails has a name" I smacked his head again. He rubbed his head. Making Goku laughed. "I like her." He chuckeld out.

"His name is Kurama, and learn it well naruto. Goku, we both want to help the tailed beasts and be their friends." this made him laugh but we didnt. "Y-your for real?" Naruto nodded. Goku nodded.

"Well there is something you can do to help us" "Anything." we said as we high fives each other.

Soon we both woke up. Naruto tried to open Gokus mouth. "Damn wont open." I looked around and thought of something. "Naruto, barf us out" He raised an eye brow but I started to make shadow clones and so did he. Soon Goku spit us out.

 Naruto had some problem getting the steak out of Goku, but with sannin mode and powers from Kurama, I know Naruto can do it. Knowing each steak out, it would stop them, not save them. Though, Naruto thought differently. He always wanted to save everyone.

"All the beasts have a name." I told Naruto. Naruto nodded as we both started to shake. "Whats happening!?" Guy yelled out. My eyes widen. "Oh no" I turned to Obito and the beasts as they had their regular bodys this time. I turned to Naruto."You and Karama have to use both your chakras in this battle, ok." Naruto frowned as he crossed his arms. 

"That damn fox if stubbern" I smacked narutos head. "He's not the only one!" I yelled at him as I formed my sannin form. "I wont be much help since this a battle of Beasts" I said. Suddenly my body was glowing gold and small flames came off my clothes. "Naruto smiled "He said that you would need some of his powers so why not!" I smirked as I looked at the beasts and Obito. "Lets do this!"

Naruto ans I both looked the same with Kurama's powers and strength in us. All the beast's started forming chakra balls at us. "Candace!" Naruto yelled as I formed hand signs. "Space jutsu: Different portal!" Slamming my hands on the ground, a wall come shooting out. The beast's fired at us. The doors of the wall open, sucking the shots in before vanishing.

"Whoa" naruto whispered. Smiling back. "Thanks Kurama" I said since it was his powers that helped me with the jutsu. It was a bloody battle for us and the tailed beasts. Naruto and Kurama did most of the attacking as the beast suddenly fired a bigger blast before.

Naruto and Kurama fired back. as the smock settle down, Naruto got a grasp on each steak. I smirked. "Good job Naruto!" I said as he started to pull the steaks out. But when he did that, Naruto and I both were pulled into the bijuus mind kinda.

I was shocked to see them all. "Wow" I whispered as Naruto started talking to the three tail. I smacked Narutos head when I heard him say he was a brat. "You dumbass!" I pointed to Yonbi. "He used to be a kage!" I yelled at him as he rubbed his head. Yonbi nodded smiling. "A miller, I remember meeting a miller once when I was alive. He was a good man." I smiled nodding. "Thanks"

Matatabi spoke up looking down at us. "Naruto, Candace we all want to help you" We both nodded as each of them told us their names.

 Two tail and partner- Matatabi and Nii Yugito
Three tail and partner- Isopu and Yagura
Five tail and partner- Kokuou and Handa
Six tail and partner- Saiken and Utakata
Seven tail and partner- Choumei and Fuu

We raised out fists to the air as they bumped us with theirs Both me and Naruto where smiling. Naruto roared as I opened my eyes seeing we were back out. I helped Naurto pull the steaks out of each one. Panting as I smirked. "Things are going to be different

Writer: Im so so so sorry this is late everyone Ive had two deaths in the family that toke a toll on me and college classes arent easy when your getting kicked out of the house yu grew up in for many years, but I will keep writign