CH 17 please, let me go with Asuma.

I felt so much better. I looked up at the night sky as I walked alone the small river. I was trying to remeber what was going to happen next. My eyes went wide. "Hidan. Kakazu." I said as I clenched my hand into a fist. I would have to talk to Tsunade tomorrow.

As I walked around I was thinking how I was going to save Asuma. As I was thinking I bumped into something. I looked up to see the third hokages grave.

I sat infront of the grave. "Hello, lord hokage." I said with a bow. A felt a chill run up my body. I looked up to see the third hokages ghost. "Hello candace. you looked troubled." he said. I nodded. "I am. Your son, asuma is in trouble and Im the only one who knows." he puts his ghost hand on my head. "Ive been watching over you Candace. Do what you know is right." He said and he was gone is a blink.

I nodded and ran to the hokage office. It was now morning. I ran into Tsunades office. She was asleep on her desk. I giggled and walked in. "Tsunade!" I yelled. She woke up and looked at me.

"Candace, what is it.?" She asked me. I frowned. "I know that a monk has died and You know too. You are going to send Asuma, shikamaru, Izumo, and Kotetsu to go after who killed the monk."

She sat back in her seat. "Yes I am." "Then please let me go with Asuma and them." I begged her. I had tears going down my face. She frowned.

"Candace, your not telling me something." She said as she stood up. SHe looked out at the village.

"Yes, and I dont want to go to Asuma's funeral." I Cried. I wipped the tears off. "From the world I was, Asuma dies if he goes to get the killers, The Akatsuki. So I beg you let me go to save Asuma."

I begged as I was lookng down.  I felt a hand on my shoulder making me look up. Tsunade nodded.

"Thats fine, go with team Asuma tomorrow morning and stop the Akatsuki."

She said with a smile. "And bring Asuma home, alive. GOt it?"

I nodded and smiled. "Got it." I then ran out of her office and down to my home.

'Tomorrow.' I though as my hands turned into fist. 'It'll be the last of hidan and kakazu.' I though