Ch 10. I'M A WHAT?????

We made it back to Konoha and we went to the hospital first. So kakashi can be looked after.

After I went to my apartment and put the scrolls on the table. I opened the first one.

'Miller

The miller clan of Konoha. Onces a wonderfull clan, but know its dying out. There are only some Clan members left. one is the princess of the Miller clan.' 

I reread that. 'Princess?' I thought as I kept reading.

'The lost princess of the Miller clan disapered some time ago. A young gfirl with red hair, blue eyes.' My eyes started to get wide.

'The young girl was name.' I glared at the paper the name was gone. But the young princess had the same looks like me.

I sighed as I put the scroll down. I looked at the other one and picked it up. I opened it and it had my name on it.

'Candace, If you are reading this, it means your back in your world. Your REAL world. You read the other scroll I bet. Why does the princess sound and look like you, because you are the princess. You are the long lost princess of the Miller clan. Please give this scroll to the hokage after you read it. They will give you another scroll for your home, your real home. Im sorry I kept this from you. I had to to save you. Evil people would be after you because of the jutsus you can do. Im sorry my daughter. I wish I had told you sooner...........................' The ink went down the paper with blood. 

My mother wrote this. And someone killed her as she wrote it. I put it down as I started to cry. I was a princess and maybe the last of my clan.

I got up and ran to the hokages office .

I opened the ddoor. Tsunade looked up at me. "Candace." I walked up to her. 'Please read these." i told her. She toke them and nodded as she started to read. Her eyes went wide. "You?" I nodded as I  sat down. "I know i didnt believe till I read the last one. Thats my mothers writing" I said.

She got up and went to the self with scrolls on it. "Here, this scroll holds a map of the Miller house hold next to the hyugas. There should be things for you there. Candace, I'm glad you are the last one because I had a friend from that clan."

Tsunade said as i smiled

I walked out and went to the house hold of the Miller clan. As I entered a cold feeling went over me.' I use to live here?' I thought as I walked the halls. I found the king and queen room, but it looked normal.

I entered and opened a door. It was filled with dresses. I smirked. 'Maybe I can turn these into ninja wear.' I thought as I tried a dress on. I looked in the mirror and gasped at how the dress fit me. "Hello?" I heard someone yell. I  walked down the hall. "Yes." I said as I entered the room to see lord Hyugsa. His eyes widen as he bowed. "Queen Charlotte." That was my moms name. "Lord hyuga. It's me Candace"

He looked up and nodded. "Im sorry. you look like. Wait, Candace are you?"  I nodded. "The lost princess."

He nodded as he ut his hand on my head. "We are glad to have the member of the Miller clan back, and would you like to join us for dinner tomorrow." I smiled.

"I would like that." he nodded and left. I looked out side. 'Lastof the miller clan.' I thought as a tear rolled down my cheek.

I never knew I was from this world, well looks like I still need to help everyone out. Meaning them.