Ch 35 Back to the village's

I glared at him as my team yelled my name. "Do it." He glared at me as he lowered it. "Your not afraid?" I did a hand to stop everyone. I kicked Sasuke away. "No im not afraid!' I he jumped a few feet away.

I looked at the sky. "I already died." His eyes went wide. "It was when Nagato attacked with pain. I died in the battle. I had met my mother and grandparents in the inbetween. I made my peace with them. I was going to go with my mother in the after life, but I was brought back, because I was ment to." He glared at me.

"Dont envy the living, Sasuke. Envy the dead, as they are at rest while we are still battleing. We still are in pain and have to deal with things we hate. The dead is at peace." He glared harder as I started time again. Naruto sighed as I was next to him. He had a small cut on his cheek. I sighed as I had a cut on my arm.

Naruto started yelling at Sasuke as why he is doing this, yes Tobi (Madara)(Obito) talked to him. Kakashi was going after him. But Naruto held him back as he ran at Sasuke with Rasengan. My eyes widen as Sasuke ran at naruto with chidori.

They ran at eachother, a flash of them whn they where 12 doing the samething. I grinned my teeth and speed step with a rasengan in my right hand and chidori in my left. Knowing this would drain my chakra some. Sasuke and Naruto both skid back on the water, a white zetsu caught Sasuke, as Kakashi caught Naruto.

Obito saw this and chuckled. "That is the power of the Miller clan, that I want." He whispered to himself.

"You both are morons. Doing this just like 3 years ago." I yelled at them. "Naruto, I know how you feel." I looked at sasuke, "Uchiha, just be happy you met us, because this would have ended with your dead body in his arms." I told him. He glared daggers at me.

I glared at him back as Obito opened a portal and toke sasuke with him. I sighed as the poison started to work. Naruto fell over with foam in his mouth as I did too.

"MORONS" sakur ayelled out. She toke care of us. I smiled as I stood up shaky. Seeing Kakashi carring Karan. I sighed as they went to the sleeping friends, I went back to the village. i knew Tsunade was up know, but I needed to talk to her.

I stepped into the house that held Tsuande. I saw no one inside. Going to her room, I sat next to her. The door opened as Shizune came in. "Candace?" I looked at her, as Tsunade made a moan. She gasped and I nodded. "She's back." I said as she went to hug her mistress, but I held her back. "She is still sore, please bring in food, as I know she is starving." Shizune nodded running out.

Tsunade looked at me. "A war." Her eyes went wide as medics and others came in with food. "A war?" I nodded. "By the real leader of the Akatsuki. He is wagging war on all hidden villages. I want to be part of the leaders for this war. Mostly this is between me and that real leader as he killed my mother." She nodded.

"Candace, revenge." "I know. Im not just doing this for me, im doing it for everyone that has been hurt" She nodded. Suddenly I was poofed to where ma and pa frog was. I blinked as I saw Naruto infront of me eating worms. I was shocked. "UM why am I here?" I asked pa. He chuckled as naruto ran out to puke. Pa brought us to the elder frog, telling us that we would meet an octopus soon.

I chuckled. "He means we will meet Killer Bee." Naruto looked at me. "Killer Bee?" I sighed. "Naruto, he is just like you. with the 8 tailed octopus in him." He smiled. "REALLY!" He yelled. I covered my eyes as I smaked him. "Yes."

I looked at PA. "Can you take me back. I am needed somewhere." He nodded as I poofed back. I sighed as I made my way to a secret hide out. I watched from the sahdows, as Kabuto, looking like Orochimaru. I glared as Obito went after him, only for Kabuto to use THAT jutsu. Bring back Nagato, Kakazu, Deidara, Sasori, and Itachi back. I started to breath heavy as I didnt want this to happen.

Kabuto and Obito talked, and soon brought another coffin up. I was shocked to see. It was Rin. I remeber how she died as it wasnt kakashis fault.

I felt someing looking into my chakra. It was a hyuga with Anko. 'Shit." I got out of there and speed step back to the leaf, as I needed to talk with Tsunade more.

As I got back, I found out that Tsunade was with a meeting with the other kages. "Please let me in, I know whats happening." the gaurds told me to run along. "GAARA!!" I yelled. THe gaurds covered their eyes.

In the room the Kages talked till. "GAARA!!" a voice was yelled out, it was candace. "MIller?" Said A. He looked at Gaara. Gaara got up and went to the door.

I waited as the gaurds uncovered their ears. "OK thats it, we are kicking you." What are you doing with my fiancee?" Gaara asked as he opened the door. Both gaurds froze. "F-FIANCEE!?" even the kages yelled out. I blushed as Gaara toke my hand and lead me in. I kinda forgot to tell everyone at christmas time, that Gaara asked me to marry him, sorry.

I sat down next to him as th ekages started talking. They started talking about Killer Bee and Naruto, and the hideout of Madara(Obito). I sighed and Gaara looked at me. "We need to hide the hachibi and the Kyubi>" Tsuchikage said. I smirked and shook my head. 
Before Tsuande could say anything, I said something. "Naruto and Killer Bee wont be hiden from anything.  This war that we are going in, we need  them, But before any of happens, Naruto needs to be how should I say, 'Friends'  with Kurama."

 I told them. A and Tsunade smiled at me, same with Gaara. "If you hide them, they would still be the target from the enemy." I said. They nodded. "Also about the enemy. Its Kabuto and Madara, but as I told you in the land of Iron, that isnt Madara it is Obito. Kabuto has become more like Orochimaru then ever, but thats not the problem." I said getting dark as I could tell the kages were a little scared. "He is useing that jutsu to bring the dead back to life."

Their eyes widen. "T-that cant be." Tsuchikage studdered. "It is, I saw it, He brought back 5 people back of the Akatsuki, two that you know of, Gaara." I told him, knowing i ment Deidara and Sasori.

The meeting ended and started to get each village ready. Gaara pulled me over. I looked up into his sea foam green eyes. "I want to tell you, If I die. I love you no mater what." I was about to say something but he kissed me with so much love.