Ch 31 Hokage?!

It had been a week after Pain had attacked. I used my time jutsu's to help repaid the bulidings.

I knew Yamato must be tried from being used to help too. "Candace Miller." I turned around to see an ANBU. "Yes?" He bowed. "THe leaders of konoha, would like to talk to you." I nodded. "I'll be there soon." He nodded and left.

I sighed as I looked to the sky. 'wonder what they want.' I thought as I headed to the Hokage house. I saw Naruto and Sakura talking to a young boy and an old man. I smiled as they where thier friends when they fought Zabuza and Haku.

As I entered the room where they had the meeting for the new Hokage. I already knew Danzo was the hokage now, but why did they want me. "Ah candace, glad for you to join. Your wondering why we have called you here." I nodded as I stood there. I could see Danzo was angry. "We all have agreed to make you the 6th hokage."

My eyes widen. "wow that is such an honor." "Do you take it?" I nodded "Yes I do, but I will only be hokage till Lady Tsunade is out of her coma." "deal." I was given the hokage's hat. 'Naruto is going to be pissed.' I thught. I looked back at them. "I also have something to sy. Tell everyone that im not Hokage." They looked confused. "why is that." I chuckled. "Because I have a plan." they nodded.

"Then what do we tell them that is Hokage." I smirked. "Danzo." They nodded, but danzo was confused.

I made my way out of the building. Danzo stopped me. I had to hold my hand back from slapping him. "miller, I recamend that you make Sasuke Uchiha as a missing ninja."

"No." I told him. "But." "No! I will not let Sasuke Uchiha be a missing ninja, because they is a war going on and He turns over again, back to being good." "How?" I chuckled. "How? Because I know every little thing that is going to happen, now Im needed." i told him making my way to the tent where Tsuande was hiden.

I saw karui and omoi. I smiled. "I see the cloud ninja have arrived. Just in time." I said as I passed them. Omoi had hearts in his eyes. "told you there where hot chicks here." He said and Karui hit him on the head. I entered the tent. "i'll take the letter, Im the hokage. Candace miller." I said with a smile.

Samui nodded and handded me the letter. I read it. "Sasuke uchiha, huh." "yes he has capture our friend, Killer Bee." I nodded "the eight tails." She nodded. I toke the letter and ripped it in half.  Her eyes went wide,. "How why?"

I smiled. "Killer Bee is alife and well. I should know, I know everything that is going to happen." I said with a smile. She slowly nodded her head. "oh and tell your Riakage I cant wait to met him." I said asI left. I sighed as I saw karui and omoi werent at their post. "man."

I ean all the way to where they are. I saw Karui yelling at Sakura. "God your annoying,"  My eyes widen as I jumped down befroe things got worse. "Hey no one, I mean no one picks on my team!" I yelled out. I still had the Hokage hat on. Narutos eyes went wide. Omoi had hearts in his eyes again. "And who are you?"

I toke the hat off and smiled. "Candace miller. Sub Hokage. And your master is fine." Their eyes widen. "how do you know?" "Because I have already seen what is to happen. A war will break lose and we need everyones help! Let this fight about sasuke die. He will trun over to our side again, but when the time is right." I told them. I saw a crow in the air. I turned to naruot and my team. "Sorry guys, I'll tell you more when I get back.and naruto. Sorry." I said as I poofed away,.

I said sorry as I knew he was shocked an dmad at me for being the hokage. I made it to the hokage building. "I need two gaurds, one is danzo and one of his men." I told the heads. The nodded. "We understand that the meeting is taking place in the land of iron." I nodded. "Yes. and everyone believes that danzo is hokage. big shocker when they see me." i told them

We got everything. And we headed out for the land of Iron.