Ch 32 All Five Hokages

It would take us a few days to the land of Iron. "Danzo." I said and he nodded. I smirked as I knew about his sharingan eyes. "There was 18, Danzo. Your getting old." I told him as I used my space time to stop the man that was hidding. "Let keep going, shall we."

Danzo glared at me, hating me. When we get there, everyone would think he is the Hokage, but no, I am. I smiled as I was able to see Gaara again. That made smile so much.

We stopped at an inn. "Candace, we should move and not sit in one place to long." Danzo told me. I glared up at him ."shut. Up." he was taken back. "I dont take orders from you, you take orders from me. I hate you because you are one of the people that ordered I." 'tachi to kill his whole clan. And I cant wait to see you face off with Sasuke." I told him and left the room. He just stood thre shocked. "how?" He asked himself.

The next morning we headed out agian and made it to the land of Iron. We walked up to the gates. "Danzo hokage." I walked up to the man and handed him the scoll. His eyes widen. "It was a trick to tell the akatsuki Danzo was Hokage, but I am the Hokage, candace miller." I said. the man nodded. We were the last ones to come. I past by Gaara and smiled at him. Many didnt know it was me, neither did gaara.

"Please pusent yourselfs." Gaara stood up. "Gaara the 5th Kazekage." I smiled. "Ōnoki the third Tsuchikage." 'Stone' I thought. "Mei the 5th Mizukage"

mist.' "A the 4th Riakaze." 'Lighten' "Candace the 6th hokage." Their eyes widen. "We heard that a man by Danzo was the hokage." A yelled out. I said down. "Setal down, A. It was a trap to lure someone out of hiding." I said with a smile.

He gubbled he sat back down. A started talking about where out loraty. I sighed as I knew where this was going. They started to talk about the Akatsuki.  "Hokage, what about you?" Mei asked as everyone looked at me. I sighed. "Yes many of use did use akatsuki, but many didnt know it was them. Orochimaru was a former member, that teamed up with the 4th Kazekage, Gaara's father to destory Konoha. That was Orochimaru's plan. "

I said as I folden my hands together. Gaara looked at me. "Not  only that, but the akatsuki mostly wanted the tailed beasts. Their plan is to summon the 10 tailed beast." "And they just need your beast the nine tails." Said Onoki. They nodded. I sighed. "No they need the 8 and 9." A stood up. "Your telling me that Killer Bee is alife? How do you Know this??!!"

I looked at him. "I know everything that is going to happen till the end." Onoki snorted. "Yeah right." I smiled and chuckled, this made them confused but Gaara. "I'm telling the truth. I am a Miller." "A M-Miller. the last of the miller clan, to able to use space and time jutsus?" Mei asked.  I nodded.

"Yup and I know whats going to happen." I said and saw A start to slam his arms to the table. "time style:stop!" I said and A stopped. "Now A we dont was to cause our body gaurds to fight eachother do we?" I asked him as he glared at me. I stopped the jutsu.

"Then tell us Miller. Who is the leader of the akatsuki."  A asked as he folded his arms. I frowned. "He calls himself madara." Their eyes went wide. "But he is not. Madara is dead. Heis real name is Obito Uchiha. He wants to make this world perfit by casting a genjutsu over the land, that is why he wants all the tailed beasts. and thats not all. He has made Sasuke uchiha help him."

A started to get real mad when I said Sasuke. "A I know your pissed but." My eyes widened as I jumped up and grabbed the white half of Zetsu by the throat  as he came up from the ground. "Shit." He whispered. "Whats the meaning of this!!" Onoki yelled out as I pulled him up. "Meaning Sasuke uchiha is here." I said. A turned around and hit the wall telling his body gaurds to go with him. I glared at Zetsu.

"You tell 'Madara' I'm going to kill him." I told him as I slammed him to the ground. "Danzo come." He glared at me a little but came. "Candace, where are you going?" Gaara asked him. I smiled at him. "Dont worry I'll be back."

I toke Danzo to the place where he would be killed. "miller tell me where you are taking me." He asked with a strin voice. I chuckled. "oh just making it easyer for Sasuke to find you." His eyes widen. He reached over and toke ahold of my shirt. "Your taking me to him? why?" I glared at him. Reaching up and I grabbed the right side of his face, taking the cover off. "For that."

I said now pointing to his eye. An Sharigan eye. "And I know about the arm too." I said with a smirked as I grabed hi hand to let go of me. I walked a little. "Oh and I know you brought two more body gaurds, it wasnt just you." I said as two poofed next to him. "From roots." He glared at me.

"so you are telling the truth, you do know everything." "yup." I dodge a kunai. "Hello Madara." I said and looked behind him. "Candace. I see they made you Hokage." I nodded. "Yup. I will keep his word though. Sasuke will betray you!" I said as I jumped after him. He started a hole. "Damn, Bye Danzo, see you never!!" I yelled as Sasuke came out of the hole, same with Karen.

I jumped on a tree just to watch the fight. I had to stay, knowing Naruto. He will come.