Ch 26 JIRAIYA-SAMA!

I panted as I ran from tree to tree. I was going to the village but I had just remembered what was happing. I had to get to the rain village as fast as I could. but before I had run into Obito. I clinched my fist as he was the one behind this. A tear slipped down my cheek.

As I soon stopped as I was outside the rain village. It always rained, almost never stopping. I pulled my clock out and put it on covering my face. I walked in.

As I walked around the village. It was cold cause of the rain. But soon the rain stopped. I felt a chill go down my spine as I saw a white butterfly pass me. My eyes went wide as many attacked me. I jumpped back as they chased me.

"Damnit, Konan." I whispered as Felt some wiz by me. I had cut cuts by some, but not many. I panted as I looked at where I was. 'this place..' As I was thinking, Konan covered me in paper. "Shit." I made some hands signs, and a small fire lite up and burn the paper.

"Candace." She said as she walked out. her origami clone folded together. "koana, I wont let you harm him. Im here to stop you and Pein. Or should I say, Nagato!" I yelled out. I knew its him. Nagato was a Uzumaki, like naruto. But had the Rinnegan eyes. Four of the eyes by the sage of six paths.

Her eyes widen, and she chuckled a bit. "so he is right. you do know everything." I raised an eye brow. 'is she talking about Madara?' Suddenly I saw Jirraiya-sama jump next to me. "candace? what are you doing here?" I smiled a little. "To help you out." He nodded a little. 'I have to help him out of this, before it happens." Konan and Jiraiya talked about the Akatsuki.

"but that is your opinion, Jiraiya-sensei." we both looked up to see one of Pein's sages. I glared right at his Rinnegan eyes. 'Nagato, I will find you.' I thought. "You've change, Nagato." Jiraiya said.  Suddenly 'Nagato' formed hands signs and summoned a what looked like a giant lobster.

I jumpped back as it shot bubbles at us. "Jiraiya Move!" I yelled at him as the bubbles shot at him. I toke out my sword. "You take care of him, I'll go after koana." I yelled over to him. I jumped up the wall and ran after Koana. She flew higher with her paper wings, and I kept running after her.

I sliced though the paper kunais and shirikuns she sent at me. I jumped and formed some hands signs. "time style- slow mo!" I shoughted as the paper slow down like a snail. Her eyes went wide. "how?" She asked as I used them as stepping stones. "My blood line." I said with my eyes closed. As I stepped on the last piece of paper. I opened my eyes showing of my Riogan. Red eyes and black where the white should be.

"only the miller blood line is able to hold this eye, and I am one of them." I told her as I lefted my sword. "Now to finish this." I said as I swung my sword, but only to be kicked back. I fell onto the building. Looking up I saw Pein. The one of his friend. "Well, this is great." I said as He glared at me. "Candace you shouldn't be here. I will let you leave unharmed if you give up." He told me.

I looked back to where Jirayia is. I saw a ten headed dog. "dont think so. " Told him as I looked back at him."I'll leave when we are ready and Im talking him back alife." I said running at him. He put his hands out infront of him. My eyes widen as I jumped away but he caught me. "All mighy push!" I screamed as a blash of air blasted me into the water.

I swam to the top to gasp for air. I was pulled up by my shirt collar. Looking up to see Jiraiya in sage mode. I smiled at him and Ma and Pa. "Hello, Im candace miller." They nodded but Ma's eyes went wide. I looked at Pein's other bodys. Ma and Pa started yelling at eachother. Not seeing one pein ran this way. I jumpped up and kicked him aside. This shut them up. "if you dont mind, Ma and Pa. we have a battle going on." I said as I looked back at the two other peins. I picked my sword up just as one Pein was in my face, I blocked his punch with my arm but jumpped back.

"Each of them has a different summonin. each of then is Pein, but not really." I kept telling Jiraiya. I put hints out saying that is not Nagato. I ran at the Pein in the back as Jiraiya toke care of the bold one. I swung my sword at him, but he blocked with a kunai. I blinked once and kicked another Pein that was behind me. I panted as this was going to take time, which I didnt have.

"Candace" I looked over at Jiraiya and Pa pointed over to the pips. I nodded and poofed away. I jumped though and waited. Soon I heard foot steps. "Candace, I know you know more. Please tell me what is going on." Jiraiya asked me. I nodded. "They are not Nagato. Each of them is a differnt body that has a different chakra form and technic. The piercing in each of them are chakra rodes, sending chakra to them from the sorce." I told them. Jiraiya nodded. "Sorce as in?" Pa asked me. "The real Nagato." I said. His eyes widen. "Candace, get out of here."

My eyes widen this time. "No! Im not leaving you. Im staying." I told him. He was quit for a minuite but sighed. He told me to go a head as they had a plan. I nodded as ran ahead. the Pein's did not see me coming at all. As I got closer to the exit, I felt a hand on my head. I felt my chakra draining. 'Shit' I struggled as a expolsion went off. He toke me with him. Now it was all the Pein/Pains. I caughted as he smirked and threw me next to Jiraiya. "Told you to go a head." He whispered to me. "I did, but he caught me behind my blind spot." I told him as I panted. Since he toke most of my chakra, my Riogan faided. "Can you still fight?" Ma asked me a little worried.

I smiled at her and nodded. "Yeah, I have my grandfathers fighting spirit in me." SHe nodded as I placed my sword infront of me, getting ready. I saw one of the Peins. 'Yahiko. Nagato's friend.' I thought as I ran forward. we fought and was pushed back. I stood infront of Jiraiya as He was almost out of charka too. Suddenly pain went though my whole body. I coughed up blood as I saw a rode sticking out of my body and it went though Jiraiya too. "Candace! Jiraiya-boy!" Ma called out.

I sliced the rode and Pa pulled it out of Jiraiya and me. I fell to the fell, as I was in pain. 'No, I-I need to save Jiraiya.' I thought as I slowly stood up. "Candace, sit down, your hurt as much as Jiraiya-boy." Ma said as she jumped on my shoulder. "I need to get him out of here." I said. I saw the head band fall of the Peins face. "Jiraiya, do you understand now." I asked him, coughing a little.

He looked at Pein and his eyes widen. "Yes I do, and I know who pain is." I nodded as I poofed to where he would be under the water. Ifelt weak, and I hurt to move, but I had to face it. We jumped up and attacked. I felt another rode go though me, hitting my lung. I coughed out more blood as I fell down. Laiding on my back. It got hard for me to breath. I saw Jiraiya. he was writing a message on Pa. "Go, get her out of here." H esaid as Pa nodded as him and Ma jumped at me. They attacked, us. But we excaped.

"Pa, we need to get her to Konoha and fast." Ma yelled out as my vesion started to blure. Tears poured down my face. 'I couldnt save him!' I cried as I blacked out. 'JIRAIYA-SAMA!'