CH 13. We head out.

I grabbed my bag and my sword. It was a different sword. It was a family sword able to be good for any element.

  I sighed as I strapped it to my side. 'Wonder what your element was, mom.' I thought as I put my head band on.

"Time to go." I ran out the door and to the gates of the village and I was the last one there.

"Ready?" Yamato sensei said and all four of us nodded. We headed out. I sighed as it didnt take one hour for Sai and naruto. "Naruto." He looked back at me and sighed.

"What is your problem, naruto?" Sai asked. Naruto pointed a finger at him. "You are the problem, Sai? Why is he anyway. The other person on team 7 is Sasuke."  Naruto yelled. I sighed as I knew where this was going to lead to.

Naruto kept yelling on how its Sasuke how is the other team mate not sai. "Well, Im glad you think that." Sai said. We looked at him. My eyes went wide at what he said. "I wouldnt want to be the likened to the weak shit for brains orochimaru clon who only care about power and run off to orochimaru." My hands turned into fists.

"How dare you!" Naruto went to hit his but Sakura stoped him. "What matters now right now is teamwork." Yamato sighed saying that one of id reasonable. I put my hand on sakuras shoulder. she looked up at me. She knew I was stronger then her.

"Thnik nothing of it." Sai said with a fake smile. He didnt see it comeing as I punched his hard in the cheek. He flew a few feet. He got up holding his cheek. "Candce." I ccracked my knockled. "Though you dont have to forgive me. And loss that damn fake smile, asshole." I said with a glare

Sai put a hand on his cheek. "I thought Sakura was going to hit me." He said as he got up. I walked over to him as Yamato went to stop me. I pulled sai up to my face. "You can shit about me all you want cause I dont care. But if it cames to Sasuke, Sakura, Naruto, anyone at the leaf, you gotta go though me, Ass. Never call them anything, got it." I said pushing him to the ground. He nodded with a frown.

Suddenly I was in a wood cage. "HEY!" I glared at Yamato. "If you want to act like animales like candace." "HEY" "I'll put you in the cage to fight, but right now we dont have time, lets get this passed us and find a place to rest. " He brought the cage down. I would have hit him, but I knew he would tell Tsunade, and I dont need her breathing down my back.

We had found a hot spring. Good thing there was two of them, one even had a water fall, Sakura nad I got the water fall one. I put on a bikini on and went in. It felt good to have the hot water around my body. "Candace." I looked over at Sakura. "I know you can sing, do you think?" I smiled and nodded. "I used to sing this is the world I came from." I then remebered I never told my team that I'm a princess.

"

Sometimes I think about you

Wonder if you're out there somewhere thinking bout me

And would you even recognize

The woman that your little girl has grown up to be

Cause I look in the mirror and all I see

Are your brown eyes looking back at me

They're the only thing you ever gave to me at all

Oh, I hear the weather's nice in California

There's sunny skies as far I can see

If you ever come back home to Carolina

I wonder what you'd say to me

I think about how it ain't fair

That you weren't there to braid my hair

Like mothers do