Bunny - 💕Truth Or Dare💕

Type of story: Smut

Top: Kenny
Bottom: Butters

Kinks: Praise Kink, Edging, Begging, Daddy kink, Head, ect...

Summary: Butters goes to a party to prove he's not just a big loser like everybody says he is, he gets caught up in a game of truth or dare, things between Kenny and Butters get spicy when they get a specific dare.

Word count: 2118

[Butters Pov]

My name is Butters Stotch. I'm considered the 'loser' kid at school that everyone would pick on. I never had any real friends, but I finally had the opportunity to make some today.

Everyone at school had got sent a message from Craig Tucker: 'Party at my house, 8:00, anyone's welcome. The adress is: #####'

This was is it Butters! This was your chance to go make some friends and fit in!

I quickly run to my closet and take out a teal sweater with some jeans. The party didn't mention a dress code so I didn't dress up in anything too fancy.

I quickly slip on the outfit and run out my door.

I look back down at my phone to cheack the adress again. His house wasn't too far from mine so it was close enough to walk to.

I eventually arrive at the party just in time to see that a bunch of other people are already inside.

I hesitate to knock on the door at first, but finally build up the courage to do it anyways.

A kid names Clyde answers and invites me inside.

I nervously walk in and look around at all the other people. It was so crowded. There were people doing shots in the kitchen, and everyone seemed to be talking to at least 1 person.

Sadly for me, I didn't know anyone, or anyone that liked me at least.

I run my knuckles together while looking around at all the people. It was a bad habit I had picked up a while ago. It would happen when I was often nervous or anxiety.

Suddenly a familiar hand comes up behind me and grabs my sholder which makes me jump a little.

It was kenny. Kenny was the only person that would treat me like an actual person, he was nice. Although we wernt the closest of friends.

"Oh, hey kenny!" I smile turning around to face him.

"Hey Butters, come join us in a game of truth or dare?" He asks me, pointing upstairs.

"Well jeez...I don't know ken-" I get cut off by him already starting ti drag me up the stairs anyways.

Looks like I didn't have a choice. Who know though, maybe this was a good thing. Maybe this would finally be my chance to meet some nice people.

He takes me upstairs to one of the bedrooms where a group of people are sitting in a circle.

Stan, Kyle, Eric, Tolkien, Craig, Tweek, and Bebe.

"I've got one more person you guys! We can finally start!" Kenny shouts.

"Dude, seriously, butters?" Stan complains.

"Yeah, of all people you had to bring the fagg, cmon kiiny" Eric whines.

"You can't just call people faggs Cartman!" Kyle yells at him.

"Why? Cuz your one kahl" Cartman mocks him.

"Shut up fatass!" Kyle shouts back.

"Cmon you guys, can't we just play the game" kenny rolls his eyes at them.