Terrillip - 🎥Behind The Scenes🎥

Requested By: IDunnoAGoodUsername3

[Ty for this request! It was very unique and something completely new, I really liked it! I've never seen this ship before but it's actually kinda cute :)]

Type Of Story: Smut

Top: Terrance
Bottom: Phillip

Summary: Everyone knows Terrance and Phillip from their famous show. But what really happenes behind the scenes...?

Word Count: 678

[No ones Pov]

"CUT! TAKE FIVE GUYS! GREAT WORK TODAY!" The director yells at the cast, as the rest of the crew walks off.

One of the crew members hands both Terrance and Phillip a towel and a bottle of water.

Phillip takes the towel and cleans the sweat off his forehead while the two boys head back to their dressing room.

"Great show today Terrance" Phillip smiles at him, taking a seat at his vanity and fixing his hair in the mirror.

"Sure was Phillip!" Terrance smiles back at the boy while heading over to his seat across from Phillip.

"That scene where you held my hand made it even more realistic! Was that improvised?" Phillip laughs, taking a sip of his water.

The room goes quiet for a moment.

Phillip turn his chair around to face him. "Terrance...?"

He again says nothing, just blank stares straight down at his desk.

All of a sudden the black haired boy stands up from his chair and walks over to Phillip.

"Terrance...? Are you ok buddy?" The blonde asks him with a concerned expression.

In a quick move, Terrance takes the boy's hand and pulls him up from his chair, pulling him into a long, rough kiss.

The blonde was shocked at first, but soon enough gave into the males touch.

The kiss quickly became sloppy, no words needed to be exchanged, they could both tell they wanted it as they kissed eachother back passionately.

Terrance picks up the blonde, his legs wrapping around him as he sets him on the desk, knocking a bunch of stuff over.

Neither of them cared about the mess. They would worry about it later.

Phillip wrapped his arms and legs around Terrance as his body pressed up against him.

The black haired boy backed away for a second. Both stared into eachothers eyes for a moment.

Phillip nodded slightly as a way to give consent. Terrance smiled before kissing the boy again.

This time the kiss lasted much longer.

Phillip reaches into his draw, taking out a small bottle and tossing it on the table next to them, only because Terrance was pulling him back into a kiss again.

Terrance takes the small bottle and takes off his pants, sliding them down to his ankles along with his boxers.

Phillip slides his pants off as well, laying down on the vanity slightly as Terrance applies the lube onto himself.

The black haired male holds onto Phillips hips, whose arms were still wrapped around him as he lines himself up with his entrance.

Their eyes meet once again, Phillip nods once more at Terrance, telling him to continue.

Terrance slowly pushes himself into Phillip, letting him adjust to his size for a moment before thrusting in and out of him.

Moans now filled the once silent dressing room, Phillip gripping onto Terrances shoulders as if he was holding on for his life.

When Terrance started speeding uo, that's when Phillip really started singing.

Loud moans and grunting echo in the room with each thrust.

The only words Phillip was able to form was Terrances name.

Soon enough both the boys came, Terrance leaving it inside Phillip for a moment beside slowly pulling out.

White liquid trailed behind as they pull away from eachother, Both a panting mess.

"TERRANCE, PHILLIP, WE NEED YOU BACK ON SET!!"

A loud voice yells from outside the door.

They both turn to face eachother before chuckling and cleaning themselves off.

"How about another round after the show" Terrance winks at Phillip who was pulling his pants back up.

"Sounds goof to me 'friend'" he winks back in air quotes.

Both the boys laugh before heading back out of their dressing room.