Style - 📝Stressed📝

Requested By: NathalieWhatever2

Type Of Story: Angst(Light-ish/Little bit of Style Fluff)

Summary: Kyle has always been one to overwhelm himself when it came to school. He has very high expectations for himself, reaching a point to where it became unhealthy, isolating himself and stressing over a B-grade.
Stan and his friends soon became worries about Kyle, noticing his odd behavior and his tendency to avoid hanging out just to complete assignments early.
They all eventually decided it had reached a point to where they needed to confront Kyle, and Check up on their best friend for his mental-healths sake.

Word Count: 2262

[Kyles Pov]

"Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck" I repeatedly mumble to myself, Grabbing my hair tightly as I stare down at the paper on my desk.

At the top corner of the paper, a number read '90%' with a little star beside it in green ink.

I panickly rush through the paper, trying to find where I had made the mistake that took 10% off my grade.

"Dude! I got a 40%! That's better then I thought I did!" Clyde Donavon shouts in the background.

My grip tightens against my curly, red hair, pulling it harder and harder as my breaths became more rapid and heavy.

Tolkien leaned over to my desk and whispered into my ear. "Dude..you ok?" He asked with concern.

I jumped at the sudden noise, quickly standing up from my seat, and earning everyone's attention.

"Uhm...yes, Kyle?" Mr.Garrison calls with his eyebrow raised.

I looked around at all their stares, realizing the commotion I was causing.

All of their judgmental glares only making me more anxious by the second.

I had to think of something, and fast.

"C-can I go the bathroom!" I quickly shout with my hand raised.

"Y-yes, sur-" He starts, but I was already half way out the door.

I quickly run to the closest bathroom and rush over to the nearest sink.

My breaths were fast and heavy. I quickly turn on the fosset with cool water and wash my face with my cuffed hands.

I look up from the sink and into the mirror above, staring back at my reflection, still panting and trying to calm myself down as water dripped from my face and hair.

"It's ok Kyle...Your going to be ok..." I wisper to myself under my breath, taking deep breaths as I did so.

Suddenly, I was interrupted by one of the stall doors opening. Only to be met with a familiar face.

"You ok fella..?" Butters looks over at me through the mirror, rubbing his knuckles together nervously.

He looked genuinely concerned and worried for me.

I hated it.

"I'm fine." I tell him with 0 expression in my voice, trying to make it seem as unnoticeable as possible.

"A-are you sure...you kinda caused a scene back there in the classroom and-" I cut him off.

"I said I'm fine Butters!" I raise my voice a bit, bumping his shoulder slightly as I stormed passed him and slamming the bathroom door behind me.