Staig - 🍾Champaign and Flirting🍾

Requested By: KyIeBroflovsk1

Type Of Story: Fluff? Lime?  (Basically just a flirting/confession kinda thing. lmao. Or a mix of everything, wtv you wanna call it.)

Summary: Stan is out at the bar again, by himself. Until someone unexpected shows up. The one and only 'Craig Tucker'.

Word Count: 1059

[Stan's Pov]

      Another break up with Wendy. And I'm already back where I started.

       Sitting on that same stool that I was on a few months ago when me and Wendy had broken up again.

       Glasses and glasses of vodka beside me. My head was fuzzy and I couldn't think straight anymore.

       Just the way I liked it.

       No thoughts. No problems.

         Life was simpler when I wasn't sober.

         Me and Alcohol have been long life lovers. Who needed girls anyways.

         I wave down the bartender for another drink.

         She walks over to me with a concerned look on her face.

       "Don't you think you've had enough?" She asks me.

        My head was slouched over and I looked completely out of it by now.

         "Please. Just. one more." I plead.

         She sighs and pours me another glass. I chug it down in one sip, with zero hesitation.

           The bartender starts picking up some of my empty glasses and begins cleaning to them.

          "You know, last time you were here you were just like this. Did something happen again?" She asks me, while wiping down the glass with a rag.

         I ignore her question and just stare down at the table in front of me. My head was spinning.

         She rolls her eyes and walks away with the rest of my empty glasses to clean them.

         I hear the small bell of the door jingle as someone walks into the bar, I don't bother to turn around.

        The person takes a seat on the stool next to me. I still don't loom at them.

       "Excuse me, one whisky please" They tell the bartender.

         Their voice sounded familiar, so I looked up, and to my suprise I saw the very last person I was expecting.

         Craig Tucker.

         The waitress brings him over his drink and he thanks her, taking a small sip before catching onto my stares and looking over at me.

         I didn't relize how hard I was staring, I quickly turn away in embarrassment.

         "Hey Stan" he says, putting his drink down in front of him.

         A lit cigarette with in his hand along with the drink. Smoke flaring above it.

          "Hey. I wasn't expecting to see you here." I tell him, trying to sip whatever was left at the bottom of my glass.

            "Same goes for you. What are you doing here?" He asks me.

         Still keeping my head down, I respond with only one word "Wendy."