Stendy - 🥤Milkshakes🥤

Type Of Story: Fluff

Summary: Wendy wants to take Stan out on a date, He was one of the most popular guys at school, and ahe was one of the most popular girls. But both of them are a nervous train wreck. They decide to go out for milkshakes and chat to try and get to know eachother better.

Word count: 1041

[Wendy's Pov]

     About week ago I asked one of the hottest guys in school out on a date, Stanley Marsh.

     I've had my eyes on him for a while now. He was perfect, all the girls were over him.

     He was hot, good at sports, tall, funny. Everything about him just caught my attention. So I made a move and asked him out.

      To my suprise he agreed to go on the date with me.

     I was getting ready in my room, Stan was going to be at my house at any moment to pick me up.

      He had his license so he was going to drive us to a nearby restaurant.

      I sat at my vanity and start applying my makeup when I hear the sound of a car horn from outside.

     I look out the window to see Stan's car outside my house. I wave to him and then quickly grab my bag and run downstairs.

     I walk out the door and hop into the passengers seat.

     "Hey!" I smile at him.

     He smiles back, "hey!"

     He starts pulling out of the driveway and begin driving to the restaurant.

     The car ride was awkwardly silent. I tried to make small talk every now and then but the vibe was just so weird.

     We finally pull up to the restaurant and Stan parks the car. I step out and let out a big sigh of relief. I couldn't take the awkwardness much longer.

      We walk inside and the waiter gets us seated.

     I'm sitting across from him and watch as he looks through the menu.

     He looks back up at me, "see anything you like?" He asks me politely.

     "Not really" I laugh looking at the menu. There weren't that many options.

      I started to look at the drinks and noticed a strawberry milkshake as one of the items.

     I gasp and quickly lean over the table show it to Stan. "They have milkshakes though!" I smile.

      "Those do look really good" Stan drools over the image.

      The waiter pulls up to our table and I sit back down. "How can I start you off today" she says with a smile.

      "I'll just have a medium strawberry milkshake please" I order.

     "I'll take the chocolate milkshake" Stan tells her.

     The waiter writes our orders down in her notepad. "I'll have that out right away!" She smiles before walking away and taking our menu's.

     I rest my elbows on the table and lay my chin on my folded hands. I smile and look at Stan.

     He smiles back. I had to make conversation quickly before this went akward again.

      "So uh...how's school!" We both say in sync.

     We both laugh nervously, "You first" we overlap our words again.

     Things were just getting more akward until Stan finally says something.

     "Wendy..I've actually been meaning to tell you someth-" Stan gets cut off by the waiter coming out with out drinks.

      The cups were glass and had a fancy pattern on the outside. They also added wipped cream, cherries, and sprinkles.

     I could feel myself drool just by looking at it.

      We take then and I Start slowly sipping mine. "Woah..these are..amazing!" I drool.

      Stan takes a sip if his as well, "Ew" he sticks his tongue out. "The chocolate isn't that good," he laughs.

     I push his milkshake to the side and put mine in the middle of the table. I take his straw out and put it into mine.

      "We can share!" I smile widely at him.

       Stans face gets red. "O-ok" he smiles nervously.

       He leans in and takes a sip. His eyes looked like they were glowing, "Holy shit. This IS amazing"

      "I know right!" I chuckle.

     We endded up staying there for almost 2 hours just talking and getting to know eachother better. It was really nice.

      The waiter came up to us and said that they were Closing soon, so unfortunate we had to leave.

     We get up from our table and walk out to his car while still talking.

      I hop back into the passengers seat and Stan hops into the driver's.

      He pauses for a minute before pulling out of the parking lot.

     "I was going to tell you something earlier" he looks down, his face was flustered.

      "Yeah? What's up?" I ask him with a smile.

      Stan picks his head up and looks at me.

      "Wendy....I.." he takes a deep breath in before continuing. "I like you..alot." he tells me.

      I start laughing. "W-whats so funny?!" He asks me.

      I wipe away my historical tears, "Haha! I-im sorry, it's just- I really like you too stan" I smile.

      His face grows red and he turns away from me.

     "Wendy, will you...be my girlfriend?" Stan asks me.

      I could feel my face heat up. I wasn't expecting him to ask me that.

      Stanley Marsh, THE hottest guy in school, was asking ME out.

      He looms at me and waits for my response.

      "Y-yes" I blush.

     Stan smiles and leans in planting a small kiss on my cheek, makeing me smile even more.

     "I love you Wendy" Stan smiles at me.

     "I love you too Stan" I smile back.

      Stan ends up dropping me off back at my house.

      I wave him goodbye before going inside and up to my bedroom.

     I fall back onto my bed and stare at the ceiling with a wide smile across my face.

     I take a pillow from next to me and put it over my face to scream into it.

     My screams muffle into the pillow and then I remove it from my face letting out a deep sigh of happiness.

      My face was bright red and I had an uncontrollable smile across it.

      I can't beleive that I was going out with Stanley Marsh.

     "Best. Day. Ever."