Bunny - ❓️Enemies❓️

Heros/villans au, Mysterion x Chaos

Type Of Story: Angst

Summary: a superhero and a villan. Both unaware of eachothers identities. They despise eachother until they find out the truth.

Word Count: 1473

[No ones Pov]

It was another boring day in South park, so Butters decided to go to his closet and take out his villan outfit.

He found this as a way of coping. He adopted his chaos persona from past trauma.

He quickly slips it on and looks at himself in the mirror with an evil grin.

"I am Professor Chaos! Bringer and destruction of worlds! Mwahahahaha!" He laughs evilly to himself as he gets into character.

It was pretty late at night, which was the usual time he would sneak out like this.

Butters crals through his window and walks over to starts pond to throw full pieces of bread at the ducks.

This was his idea of 'evil'

He laughs evilly as he throws the bread at them.

"Take that you puny weaklings!" He laughs maniacally again.

All of a sudden the small blonde was interrupted by a loud siren coming from in the distance.

Butters puts the bread down and looks over to see what all the commotion was about.

All he could see was flashing red and blue lights coming from in the distance.

He was curious and wanted to get a closer look, so he begins walking towards the sound.

He eventually gets close anough to see a large building that had been caught of fire.

He was close enough to feel the heat against his skin.

Ambulances were rushing out of the building with people on stretchers.

"What happened?" He walks over to one of the officers.

"Were not sure. Someone most likely just left a stove on" the police man tells Butters.

Butters just states up at the building in shock.

All of a sudden, an arm grabs Butters and quickly pulls him away from all of the other people.

"W-woah!" Butters stumble as he looks up at the masked man who was gripping onto Butters wrist tightly.

The mysterious man didn't look very happy.

"Mysterion?" Butters looks up at him in confusion.

"So it was you chaos!" He shouts in a deep and angry tone.

Butters quickly shakes his head, "no, no! I'm not the cause of this!" The smaller blonde quickly defends himself.

The McCormick boy didn't loom convinced at all.

He tightens his grip on Butters wrist and pulls him deeper into the woods, away from people.

Mysterion shoves Chaos into one of the trees. Causing Butters to make a small grunting sound.

"If it wasn't you, then what were you doing here? Huh?!" He shouts close to Butters face.

Butters seemed to be a bit scared, he squeezed his eyes shut and slouched down a little. "I-i heard the sirens and I wanted to see what was going on!"

Kenny wasn't buying it.

He pins Butters shoulders to the tree aggressively and forcefully to keep him from moving.