Creek -🎓Heartbreaks to Heartbeats🎓

Requested By: fairyycum

Type Of Story: Angst to Fluff to smut

Top: Craig
Bottom: Tweek

Summary: After many years of dating, Tweek and Craig finally broke up in sophomore year. It came as a shocker to everyone, due to how long they've been together. Surprisingly, Craig was the one to break them up. He was tired of all the drama, and dealing with Tweeks break downs.
Afterwards, Craig became a bit of a fuck boy, ans started sleeping around with other guys. Meanwhile, leaving heartbroken Tweek feeling Insecure about himself, like he wasn't good enough for Craig.
Due to some 'Circumstances', Tweek and Craig begin to talk again Senior year at their graduation.
Craig admits how much he's missed Tweek all this time, Tweek returning his feelings as well. Things start to get heated towards the end ;)

Word Count: 2236

[Tweeks Pov]

      I was sitting in my chair that lie in the large feild. Chairs and people crowd around everywhere, listening to the man at the podium, speaking through the microphone and announcing names.

      I watched as the people went up, one by one, fidgeting with my hands in nervousness.

      My stomach twisted as I wanted anxiously for my name, until I heard it.

     "Tweek Tweak?" The announcer calls.

      "Tweek Tweak??" He calls again, shaking me out of my trance as I jolt up out of my seat.

      Everyone watches as I shakily make my way up to the stage.

      All their glares made my stomach turn in all sorts of directions. I thought I was dying.

     Sweat dripped from my face as I take the microphone in hand and swallow the large lump in my throat before parting my lips to speak.

     I struggle to get words come out, most of them turning out stuttered.

     "I-I wanted to t-thank my p-parents.." I speak, looking at my parents who were crying with joy in the croud.

      "A-and..-Screech-" the microphone makes a loud ringing sound, causing me and the other people to flinch at the noise.

     "S-sorry..." I twitch, looking at the large crowd and making my head spin.

     My mind went blank as I stood there, frozen in fear.

     And my vision had blurred slightly, making everything disoriented.

     But my heart had fully stopped as soon as my eyes were layed onto him.

      Craig Tucker.

       Our eyes meet for a moment, I thought I was going to pass out as I ran off stage out of spite.

       Everyone watches as I quickly ran away before the man could even hand me my graduation paper.

       I keep running, and don't stop for a second to even glance behind me.

       I just knew, I needed to get out of there. As fast as possible.

      I run into the large, empty school building and into one of the bathrooms, locking the door behind me.

     My breaths were fast and heavy, and no matter what I did I couldn't calm myself down.

    I rush over to the sink and washed my face with cold water, trying to slow my breathing as much as possible.