🎄Love & Parties🎄(Christmas Special!)

Type Of Story: Fluff/Normal

Summary: The kids are no longer kids anymore. Everyone has grown up now. Wendy decides to throw a Christmas party at her house, inviting everyone from school to reunite once again.

Ships in this story: Style, Bunny, Creek, Bendy, Tyde, Dip

Word Count: 1436

[No ones Pov]

"Bebe! The guests are here!" Wendy shouts up the stairs to her fiance.

"Coming!" Bebe shouts back, rushing down the stairs with a cute red and white dress on.

Her hair was curled, and she had just finished up her makeup.

Bebe kisses Wendy on the cheek as she reaches the bottom of the stairs. Wendy giggles a bit, her face a rosy pink shade.

That's right, Wendy and Bebe were engaged.

Alot has changed in South Park. Starting with the fact everyone had grown up.

Wendy opens the door to see Stan and Kyle, warmly inviting them inside.

"Hey guys!" Wendy smiles. "Sorry to keep you waiting out in the cold!"

"Hey Wendy, Hey bebe" Kyle smiles at the two girls. Stans arm was wrapped around his shoulder.

"You guys are here pretty early. The other guests haven't arrived yet" Bebe laughs a bit.

Soon enough the doorbell rings once Moor, Wendy reaching out to the doorknob.

She opens the door to see the rest of the guests. Tolkien, Clyde, Kenny, and Butters.

"Hey everyone!" She invites them in with a smile.

"Has anyone heard from Damien or Pip?" She asks. Everyone shrugs.

"Damien said he would be running a bit late" Kenny tells her. "Got something to take care of" he winks.

Wendy laughs a little before bringing everyone into the living room.

"Kitchen is over there!" Wendy points, "Dining room" "and bathroom is down the hall to the left!"

Wendy takes bebes hand, "If you guys need anything, just find me or Bebe, we'll be around" She smiles.

~~~~~~~~~~~

*time skip brought to you by ur mom*

everyone was chatting away, drinking, and just hanging out to enjoy the party.

"Be right back, I'm gonna go grab another drink" Stan kisses his boyfriend on the cheek.

"Wait, I'll come with you" Kyle smiles and follows Stan to the kitchen.

Soon enough the two boys were stopped by the one and only Eric Cartman.

"HAHAHAHAHAA" He laughs obnoxiously.

Kyle's rolls his eyes at him. "What are you doing here fatass?"

Eric points to the mistletoe toe hanging above Stan and Kyle.

"YOU GUYS HAVE TO KISS AHAHAHA"

Kyle rolls his eyes again, taking his boyfriends hand.

Wendy storms into the room to interrupt. "Eric! You weren't invited! Leave, Now!" She yells.